Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Rush For Home Coming

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM
  • 12 Replies

I got a message late saturday night to make a tutu for an 8 year old for her father's home coming. She needed it with the father's unit colors and pin in the hair bow and boy was I glad I already had what was needed since hobby lobby was closed on sundays and she needed it sunday afternoon for monday morning. I didnt take a pic of the hairbow (I forgot) but here is the skirt. Also check out my tutu dresses here  

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcook55
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM

nice but doesnt have near enough tulle imo

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I looked at your page your model photos dont do you or your tutus justice you need to take photos on a solid back ground dont matter what color and dont have weird objects in the back ground like windows or houses etc.... Im just trying to give you a few tips to make your models pictures look more professional which is what you want

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I used my daughter for some but Im working something out to where I will have different aged models wearing the tutus against a white background

Quoting kcook55:

I looked at your page your model photos dont do you or your tutus justice you need to take photos on a solid back ground dont matter what color and dont have weird objects in the back ground like windows or houses etc.... Im just trying to give you a few tips to make your models pictures look more professional which is what you want

kiernansmom08
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Pretty - but I agree, needs more tulle

lexibugsmom09
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I am in love with your work. Professional or not, you're a very talented woman. Keep it up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Thanks. It actually has 75 yards worth of black and yellow tulle in 2 layers making a 13 inch long skirt. I didnt have anymore tulle to use on such a short notice

Quoting kiernansmom08:

Pretty - but I agree, needs more tulle

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Thank you

Quoting lexibugsmom09:

I am in love with your work. Professional or not, you're a very talented woman. Keep it up!

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM

outside photos work well too just dont have weird objects in the background cuz people will look at the weird objects instand of the child or your tutu. like this this is my dd last june modeling a tutu and bow but you cant see the bow that good in this photo

Quoting SilverOcean84:

I used my daughter for some but Im working something out to where I will have different aged models wearing the tutus against a white background

Quoting kcook55:

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM

That looks very nice. I might try that today with my daughter and a few of the tutus

Quoting kcook55:

outside photos work well too just dont have weird objects in the background cuz people will look at the weird objects instand of the child or your tutu. like this this is my dd last june modeling a tutu and bow but you cant see the bow that good in this photo

Quoting SilverOcean84:

Quoting kcook55:

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)