Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I might murder dh tonight.

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM
  • 17 Replies
He got another speeding ticket... He got one last month too. We were just talking about how we won't have much money for groceries and extra anything, because of rent and the $350 phone bill...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1plustwinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM
You can't do it now...it would be considered premeditated since you posted about it. Time in prison goes way up.
I feel your pain;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Lol... At least he told me about it.. He actually called me while he was waiting for the cop to show up...

But the worst part is, we are pretty sure he's going to get fired.. He get an email from a recruiter whenever there's a job opening in his field and he saw one for HIS job! But he's afraid to ask about it!

Quoting 1plustwinsmommy:

You can't do it now...it would be considered premeditated since you posted about it. Time in prison goes way up.

I feel your pain;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1plustwinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:34 PM
That stinks! We've been thru job loss with dh twice and its terrible! He now has a job but making 1/2 what he made.

Quoting MommyLehr:

Lol... At least he told me about it.. He actually called me while he was waiting for the cop to show up...

But the worst part is, we are pretty sure he's going to get fired.. He get an email from a recruiter whenever there's a job opening in his field and he saw one for HIS job! But he's afraid to ask about it!

Quoting 1plustwinsmommy:

I feel your pain;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Don't bother, at the rate hes going he will do it himself :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjoarcik
by Kori on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Ugh...men can be so frustrating! Tell him to get a part-time night job to pay for it..lol.

Are you able to call the court and ask to make payments?

MommyLehr
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM
That's what I'm worried about! I mean it helps that dh has a degree... And it's a degree not many people have.. But I'm worried he'd have to take a pay cut..

Quoting 1plustwinsmommy:

That stinks! We've been thru job loss with dh twice and its terrible! He now has a job but making 1/2 what he made.

Quoting MommyLehr:

Quoting 1plustwinsmommy:

I feel your pain;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM
We probably can. And him gettin another job is NOT an option. He needs to be on call 24/7 with his current job lol

Quoting kjoarcik:

Ugh...men can be so frustrating! Tell him to get a part-time night job to pay for it..lol.

Are you able to call the court and ask to make payments?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM
I wouldn't worry about him getting fired just yet. I saw an ad on Craigslist the same day I fucked up really bad at work. It was exactly my job and industry. But it was for a different company :)

Quoting MommyLehr:

Quoting 1plustwinsmommy:

I feel your pain;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaofemma
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM
My husband was like that he used to get speeding tickets all the time! My record is 100% clean. No accidents, tickets ect..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macyandtwins
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM
That sucks! I hope everything works out for you guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)