Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Does anyone else watch it? I am obsessed with Chopped & Food Network Star
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (31-35):
Bigmetalchicken
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:25 PM

He is so smart, and calming.

Quoting Trackerchick:

I have a little Alton crush myself

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

No. All of their chefs annoy me. I enjoy the cooking channel though. They play Julia Childs, and The Two Fat Ladies Who Cook. I love those shows.

I recant this. they do not ALL annoy me.  I am madly in love with Gordon Ramsey and Alton Brown.  Great googly moogly, I love me some Alton Brown. 

black.eyeliner
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Yes. It is always on in this house. We love everything but The Barefoot Contessa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomnwife
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I love chopped! I also like down home with the neelys and any paula deen. I rarely ever watch TV though.

ff-princess
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:24 PM

gag.  did you see him on 24 hour restaurant battle?  he was on there with some chick that he works with, and they were together then not together, and he treated her like shit throughout the entire episode, very condescending.  I don't like him any better on this show.

and what's with them re-running all these chefs?  Michelle was on Chopped, and Nikki was on something else too because I remember not liking her then either.  and I want to say there was one more on 24HRB too.  the Justin from Next Iron Chef had been on Chopped before too, and a few of the other contestants had been on another show.  how many times do you have to try to make a chef win before you realize they just don't have the chops?

Quoting demonica29:

OMG, I have SUCH a crush on Justin.  Except that he's half my age.  I love me a cute geeky rebel.

Quoting Velany:

i watch food network star....i dont like Nikki either she seems completely stuck up...i dont have a fave on there...Justin also bugs me...his lipstick thing or "lip balm" bugs me lol..

Trackerchick
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I saw Michelle on Chopped but did not hear them mention it when they did a chopped episode a few weeks ago. I thought that was weird. I did not know Justin & Nikki had also been on shows.

Quoting ff-princess:

gag.  did you see him on 24 hour restaurant battle?  he was on there with some chick that he works with, and they were together then not together, and he treated her like shit throughout the entire episode, very condescending.  I don't like him any better on this show.

and what's with them re-running all these chefs?  Michelle was on Chopped, and Nikki was on something else too because I remember not liking her then either.  and I want to say there was one more on 24HRB too.  the Justin from Next Iron Chef had been on Chopped before too, and a few of the other contestants had been on another show.  how many times do you have to try to make a chef win before you realize they just don't have the chops?

Quoting demonica29:

OMG, I have SUCH a crush on Justin.  Except that he's half my age.  I love me a cute geeky rebel.

Quoting Velany:

i watch food network star....i dont like Nikki either she seems completely stuck up...i dont have a fave on there...Justin also bugs me...his lipstick thing or "lip balm" bugs me lol..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)