Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Your friends list?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM
  • 46 Replies

Do you use it? My profile isn't private because my blog is on it, I can't imagine how I use my friends list otherwise. When people friend request me, I'm like....uh alright. I don't think I've ever requested someone else, that I can remember. What is the purpose? 

Do you use your friends list?

Photobucket   Photobucket

Be kind to me or treat me mean, I'll make the most of it I'm an extraordinary machine.

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I use it for meebo but that's about it.  I don't do anything to my profile because I almost never look at anyone's lol. Also, it makes it easier to send out group invites if they are on your friends list.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I dont use mine at all..I stopped accepting friends requests because I dont use the chat feature (Meebo?) and feel I interact with my friends thru the nessage boards

KitschyGirl
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Maybe I should delete my friends list. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

I use it for meebo but that's about it.  I don't do anything to my profile because I almost never look at anyone's lol. Also, it makes it easier to send out group invites if they are on your friends list.

Be kind to me or treat me mean, I'll make the most of it I'm an extraordinary machine.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I don't use it.  I rarely invite people.  I keep forgetting to check it... thanks Nicki.  I just did and there are 5 in there.  Lol  oops!  I don't accept invites unless i'm familiar with them.

KitschyGirl
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM

That's how I feel. I wish we could tag friends in a post, then I would use it. LOL

Quoting shivasgirl:

I dont use mine at all..I stopped accepting friends requests because I dont use the chat feature (Meebo?) and feel I interact with my friends thru the nessage boards

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I don't ever use it and I think there are a few on there, but honestly, I haven't seen my profile page in forever. I don't add pictures or anything else to it. It's a waste of time.

kjfamily
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I have 1 friend; myself. I don't see the point . My page is private but there is nothing on there .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitschyGirl
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:55 PM

me neither, but I don't know why...since my profile is public. It's not like being on my friends list gives anyone extra access to my life.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I don't use it.  I rarely invite people.  I keep forgetting to check it... thanks Nicki.  I just did and there are 5 in there.  Lol  oops!  I don't accept invites unless i'm familiar with them.

alwayskk
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:56 PM
I don't know how it would be used really. LO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:56 PM
I have 12...they all used the generic message. I don't use the friends list though. I'm always mobile anyway.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)