Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My life shattered within hours.

I packed the baby's bag, and got myself around for work.

We were headed out the door to leave, and as I opened my door, a business card fell. I glanced at it, and it said a woman's name, then showing she was from the CPS in my county. It said "please call".

I called immediately, and left a message. It was after business hours by the time I got the card. 

Heartbroken, I walked to my car with my baby. I went to work for a few hours, the entire time wondering if this will be the last few days I have with him, as his mommmy. I've been here before, and the outcome was terrible. 

So, not only am I fighting to get my 4yo back, now I'm fighting to keep my 6mo who has not been away from me since the day he was born.

I don't know what the allegations are, but I can tell you 100% without a doubt, that it was her. The guardian. It was her. I know this because she threatened to call CPS on me last week when she heard the judge say he didn't want to open another case. She went and found new allegations and called CPS on me in a different county because 4yo's ordeal is in the next county over. 

I feel dead inside. If they take my baby Kelly, I will... just... I'd just fucking die.

If you're going to be judgemental, go away. This is the 5th time she's called on me since 4yo was born. She is desperate. She doesn't want me to take away her $500 monthly paycheck, being my son. That's what this is about. I've known for a while now that she stole 10 grand from her mother to buy her house and her mom doesn't speak English, so she has no clue.

I am scheduled to get 4yo back in August. The judge sees me as a fit parent, and has no interest on investigating me again. This angered her, that I am actually doing okay for myself, and she is now seeking revenge and/or ways to prevent me from getting him back.

UPDATE:

I took the kids swimming this morning, and we just got home. While we were out, I called the courthouse where my son's case is through in Probate Court. They looked up my file and said that the judge didn't order a case to be opened and if he did it would show on the file.

So, again, I confirmed it was her.

I called her this morning and she said they were at her house yesterday morning. She said she came in and looked, asked her what her concerns were, and left. She said she thought I called on her. I told her I did not.

I think she's lying.

Update 2:

I just talked to the caseworker. She said the allegations are that 4yo got his hair pulled and that I leave him in the house by himself while I run errands.

Yeah. It was her.

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Replies (191-194):
Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Is there some kind of way to file for harassment against the lunatic?

Itzy0ll0tl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:49 AM

good luck :) if the court see you to be a fit mother.. can you file for harassment?

NikiSellers0806
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM
I'm confused, who is this woman you are referring to????

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting Paperfishies:

Call your lawyer and talk to him about possibly filing harassment charges against her. This is harassment and she is playing a fucking game. Judges dont like this shit.

I know, I kind of tossed the harassment thing around with my mom and she says I could sue her, but I should wait until after I get Isaiah back, if I do after all this shit. I doubt they'll give him back to me now with an open case.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Who is 'the guardian' and why was your firstborn removed from your care?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)