Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you have a

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:06 AM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

treadmill?

Is it a clothes hanger?

Dust collector?

Or do you use it?

I just got one yesterday and I'm SO excited to use it!!!!

16 pounds down 48 to go!!

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Nope, I have two kids, I tried to hang clothes on them but it didnt work, they dust but dont collect dust and I am always looking for thier plug so I can catch a break lol good job for you with losing weight, you should be very proud of yourself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a stair climber type thing? It holds my fat bear lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I want an eliptical...that is the one piece of equipment I covet badly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spastic_poodle
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I have a manual treadmill, it sucks. So it's just folded up in the basement. I got an exercise bike the other day and will use it as soon as I can sit on it (just had a baby rip out of me.)

Congratulations on your weight loss!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:18 AM

We have one.  It's not a clothes hanger or dust collector, but we've slipped up on using it.  I have to get back to it, but I hate walking on it when everyone is around, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I use my treadmill everyday! I love that old dinosaur!!

ginnjuice

cowgirls10181
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:34 AM
I use mine in the winter and summer the other times im walking outside! No weight loss in the last two years guess im doin something wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting jillbailey26:

We have one.  It's not a clothes hanger or dust collector, but we've slipped up on using it.  I have to get back to it, but I hate walking on it when everyone is around, lol.

My plan is to walk an hour each day when Maury is on - the kids will be sleeping or downstairs playing and Rach will be at work. If I get off the treadmill before the hour is up, Maury goes off. And I don't want that. LOL I HAVE to find out who the baby daddy be.

randomosityblog
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Quoting cowgirls10181:

I use mine in the winter and summer the other times im walking outside! No weight loss in the last two years guess im doin something wrong

Weight loss is 80% diet/food 20% exercise. Calories in have to be less than calories out. It's a simple formula, but hard to perfect in your own body.

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting randomosityblog:

Quoting jillbailey26:

My plan is to walk an hour each day when Maury is on - the kids will be sleeping or downstairs playing and Rach will be at work. If I get off the treadmill before the hour is up, Maury goes off. And I don't want that. LOL I HAVE to find out who the baby daddy be.

AND if *HE* fell for the decoy.  Pfft....they always fall for the decoy.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN