Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Life F'n sucks!!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM
  • 96 Replies
So I'm sure I'll be bashed for this post but I don't care.. I have been married since 2001 we have 3 boys 12,10 and 5.. I was 15 when I got with my husband he was 19. I got pregnant shortly after starting to have sex. Well here I am 28 yrs old and soooo flippin lost in life. I've always lived in his bubble did what he wanted me to do at all times. This past 2 yrs I've changed in many ways. I'm truly seeing what I want in life and realizing who I am. The past 2 yrs I've came to find out that I do love my husband but I'm not in love with him and not sure if I ever have been. So I've been putting my fake smile on and pretending to be happy but it's getting harder and harder. Last year I met my sons baseball coach he's 24. Such a nice guy all about his kids. Well about 6 mths ago things got taken to another level between us.. So I've been with this guy the past 4 mths.. Our feelings are getting deeper and deeper for each other. I moved out of my house with my kids to my sisters house last week. I asked DH for a seperation he doesn't want it at all. So I got forced into talking to a therapist.. Doin have 4 sessions left and to try and find myself and come home. If I chose not to return home he cuts me off from everything.. Insurance both car and health, bank accounts and says he'll fight for our kids.. I know the right thing to do is not cheat and drop the other guy and we've both tried and we just go right back to each other. I'm so lost and confused.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM
he cuts you off?!
you better file for divorce before he does. and don't let him have those kids until there is a custody agreement in place. unless you're an abusive crackhead he can't take them from you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JADIEBUG
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh she is just a cheating scumbag living with her sister.

OP....You made this mess now you have to face the consequences.

Quoting Jennifer63080:

he cuts you off?!
you better file for divorce before he does. and don't let him have those kids until there is a custody agreement in place. unless you're an abusive crackhead he can't take them from you.

Crazymama2012
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:51 PM
No I'm not abusive or on drugs nothing like that. I'm in the process of finding a job and trying to end my
Marriage which he refuses to agree with. I had a good job with good pay but I listened to him when he told me to quit. I regret it everyday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazymama2012
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM
You can't keep your bitter ass comments to yourself. I know I made a mess an I know I have to deal with the consequences. Don't judge unless you've been in this type of situation. I'm sorry I'm not the housewife I should be. Sheesh.

Quoting JADIEBUG:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh she is just a cheating scumbag living with her sister.

OP....You made this mess now you have to face the consequences.

Quoting Jennifer63080:

he cuts you off?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JADIEBUG
4 moms liked this

Do you ever take responsibility for your own actions? Did he hold a gun to your head and force you to quit? Nowhere in your reply or your OP do you EVER take responsibility for YOUR misdeeds....It is time to grow up.

Quoting Crazymama2012:

No I'm not abusive or on drugs nothing like that. I'm in the process of finding a job and trying to end my
Marriage which he refuses to agree with. I had a good job with good pay but I listened to him when he told me to quit. I regret it everyday.

jillbailey26
2 moms liked this

You don't have to do therapy.  You can file first and get things started.  Then he will have to respond.  Work on getting your own insurances and your own bank account.  BEFORE therapy is over, if you're really planning on leaving him.  Him fighting for the kids is just a fight you're going to have to go through.  Set things up for yourself now, so when he decides to cut you off, you're not missing out on anything.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope he finds out and cuts you off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazymama2012
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:54 PM
I take full responsibility!! I don't blame ANYONE!!

Quoting JADIEBUG:

Do you ever take responsibility for your own actions? Did he hold a gun to your head and force you to quit? Nowhere in your reply or your OP do you EVER take responsibility for YOUR misdeeds....It is time to grow up.

Quoting Crazymama2012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JADIEBUG
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Not how your post OR reply reads....You blame your husband who YOU cheated on.

Quoting Crazymama2012:

I take full responsibility!! I don't blame ANYONE!!

Quoting JADIEBUG:

Quoting Crazymama2012:

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Are the kids with him or with you at your sisters?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN