Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hurt (husband cheating) edit #2

Posted by   + Show Post

I wrote this on my Tumblr account this morning and I just need to get all my feelings out.  It's to my husband the the woman he has been talking to.  A little background on the whole situation.  He knew her when he lived back in Pennsylvania and before he met me.  Well, that was that.  Now 10 years later she finds him on Facebook and pokes him.  And it's all gone downhill from there.  

I've honestly never felt this kind of pain before.  I don’t know what you see in her.  Why am I the bad guy in all this when it was you and her that are in the wrong.  It might not have been in person, but over the phone and sending pictures is bad enough.  You have talked with her more times this week than you have with me or the kids.

I’ve read her blog and I know you are still talking to her.  She is waiting for the immature BS to start.  There will be no immature BS.  I am a wife that is extremely hurt and I have no idea what to do.

She honestly feels that she has done nothing wrong.  When you send naked pictures and a video of you fingering yourself to my husband and call him up and have phone sex with him, you are both in the wrong.  

There is a reason why he needs to stop talking to you.  And no, it’s not me being a bitch.  It’s me wanting to work on the trust that has been shattered on the floor.  I am not one to give up on 9 years of being together and 7 years of marriage.

I have been in a daze all week. My stomach has been in knots and I don’t think I can cry anymore.  It kills me when both of my kids ask me if I am sad.  It is so hard to act happy when you are hurt. 

It might be time to bring in his mom.  She was cheated on by his dad and became a single mother when he was 3.  I know she will show him no mercy but I almost feel like I am tattling on him.

I have not told anyone what is going on.  I’m not the type of person that goes and says every little thing on Facebook.  This is the first time that I have said anything about it to anyone.  I can’t hold it in any longer.
I don’t want to give up on something that we have worked so hard for. We have had our fair share of ups and down and we always have worked through them.

But there right now there is nothing to work on.  You are still talking to her and telling her everything I’m saying and doing.  If you would read her blog, you would know that.  How would she know that your marriage is falling apart?  She put that in her blog last night. Did you know that? I'm the And about the immature BS that she is waiting for?  Like I said before.  No immature BS is going to happen.  I don't stoop down to her level.   

This is her latest blog post from last night:

Seems today had quite a few twists and turns. Matt's marriage is falling apart right before his eyes, and Herb had a long talk with the Chief. He neglected to call me and fill me in tonight. I'll have to get on his ass about it tomorrow. On top of Matt's issues, he wasn't very thorough or careful. I have such bad luck like that. So I'm just waiting for the childish, immature BS to start. I was already deleted as a friend of his twice today. Is this really gonna get that childish? What annoying true colors on her part. *rolls eyes and sighs in complete disgust and lack of respect*

**I'm heading out to spend the day with my kids and relax by the pool.  I'll be talking with my husband once he gets home from work tonight.  ****

Edit #2

I'm finally able to get on the computer and do an update.  When my husband got home we sat down and talked.  He told me that he talked to her and said that she was no longer to contact him in any way.  This might have been childish of me but it felt good doing it.  I just took his phone and saw that he had deleted her from his phone, but her number was still in there.  With our phones if you delete a contact it just removes the name and then in your call log it just shows the number. So I took it upon myself to save her to his phone as "Homewrecker" and then I blocked her.  She is no longer on his facebook.  He blocked her on there as well.  We have always been able to get into each other's Facebook and email accounts.  So I can go in and check up on him whenever I feel the need to.  I wish I didn't have to, but it's going to be a daily thing until I know for sure.

Even though he told me that he talked to her today and told her to longer contact him, I just have a feeling in the pit of my stomach. We were laying in bed tonight and I think we stared at each other for a good 10 minutes.  I then said "You promise?" and he goes "What?"  I said "That you will no longer be in contact with her."  He said he promised. I've been watching her blog all evening and she hasn't posted anything about what happened today.  So we'll see.  
I guess since my trust has been broken, I'm going to have a hard time believing him.  I'm not leaving him because of this.  We are going to work through this.  If it ends up we can't work through this, I will at least know that we tried.   

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
beaularson91
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

idk how you are so calm...shes talking about your lack of respect.....shes phone fucking your husband.....skank ass

Mommy2Kase
by Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:30 AM

We have talked about it but for some reason he doesn't want to pay someone to hear our problems.  He talks to his mom about what is going on with us.  I know he won't tell her what he's been doing with this chick.  I've told him we need someone who has an unbiased view on everything.

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Have you tried therapy yet?

Quoting Mommy2Kase:

We have had lots of ups and downs in our 7 years of marriage.  And we have always worked through them.  There have been times where I have wanted to throw my hands up in the air and just be done.  My husband grew up without a dad.  And he has always told me that he doesn't want the same thing to happen with the kids.  I want my kids to be happy, but I also need to be happy.

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

You do have more than a valid reason to leave him. But do you want to? Personally I'd fight for my family as much as I can before I would leave. Unless he's abusive think about all the reasons that you'd want to keep it together. Cheating is hard to come back from but it can be done.

Quoting LanaTsunami:

You have more than a valid reason to leave him.

myhandsomelove
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I'm sorry you are going thru this, i know its hard to be strong in a situation like this especially in front of the kids, even harder when you are willing to work on it and they are not. I'm sorry, i wish you the best during this, hugs and stay strong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Doesn't sound like your husband is willing to give her up.. He needs to be kicked in the penis and she needs to be kicked in the throat. You can't save your marriage by yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Kase
by Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I did have a laugh at the immature and lack of respect part.  I even said to myself "pot, meet kettle" as I was reading her last blog.
I don't want my kids to know what is going on.  I'm trying to do our everyday things that we always do.  I have caught myself getting short with them at times and I know it's because of everything going on.  I wish he could see that this doesn't just affect me, but the kids also.

Quoting Zanny:

REALLY???  

First off, I want to say how sorry I am you are going through this right now... 

Secondly, I think you are handling the not stooping down to her level quite well..  Don't even give into her..

and of course, I would like to address how she is reacting to all of this...  She is the one infringing on your marriage.. She is the one sending naked pictures and videos, making phone calls to your husband... But yet, she calls you immature... She claims she is waiting for Immature Bull Shit to happen, and again, there she is, acting as if she is in High School... 

Unbelievable.... It's like... Insult... Meet Injury

Quoting Mommy2Kase:

I wrote this on my Tumblr account this morning and I just need to get all my feelings out.  It's to my husband the the woman he has been talking to.  A little background on the whole situation.  He knew her when he lived back in Pennsylvania and before he met me.  Well, that was that.  Now 10 years later she finds him on Facebook and pokes him.  And it's all gone downhill from there.  

I've honestly never felt this kind of pain before.  I don’t know what you see in her.  Why am I the bad guy in all this when it was you and her that are in the wrong.  It might not have been in person, but over the phone and sending pictures is bad enough.  You have talked with her more times this week than you have with me or the kids.

I’ve read her blog and I know you are still talking to her.  She is waiting for the immature BS to start.  There will be no immature BS.  I am a wife that is extremely hurt and I have no idea what to do.

She honestly feels that she has done nothing wrong.  When you send naked pictures and a video of you fingering yourself to my husband and call him up and have phone sex with him, you are both in the wrong.  

There is a reason why he needs to stop talking to you.  And no, it’s not me being a bitch.  It’s me wanting to work on the trust that has been shattered on the floor.  I am not one to give up on 9 years of being together and 7 years of marriage.

I have been in a daze all week. My stomach has been in knots and I don’t think I can cry anymore.  It kills me when both of my kids ask me if I am sad.  It is so hard to act happy when you are hurt. 

It might be time to bring in his mom.  She was cheated on by his dad and became a single mother when he was 3.  I know she will show him no mercy but I almost feel like I am tattling on him.

I have not told anyone what is going on.  I’m not the type of person that goes and says every little thing on Facebook.  This is the first time that I have said anything about it to anyone.  I can’t hold it in any longer.
I don’t want to give up on something that we have worked so hard for. We have had our fair share of ups and down and we always have worked through them.

But there right now there is nothing to work on.  You are still talking to her and telling her everything I’m saying and doing.  If you would read her blog, you would know that.  How would she know that your marriage is falling apart?  She put that in her blog last night. Did you know that? I'm the And about the immature BS that she is waiting for?  Like I said before.  No immature BS is going to happen.  I don't stoop down to her level.   

This is her latest blog post from last night:

Seems today had quite a few twists and turns. Matt's marriage is falling apart right before his eyes, and Herb had a long talk with the Chief. He neglected to call me and fill me in tonight. I'll have to get on his ass about it tomorrow. On top of Matt's issues, he wasn't very thorough or careful. I have such bad luck like that. So I'm just waiting for the childish, immature BS to start. I was already deleted as a friend of his twice today. Is this really gonna get that childish? What annoying true colors on her part. *rolls eyes and sighs in complete disgust and lack of respect*

arianna24
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Wow is this woman for real?? What the hell? Do you think she knows you can read/see your blog? What nerve of that woman.. I'm so sorry OP. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildlilacs
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
The reason why its greener on the otherside is cos its been fertilized by bullshit!!
I suggest counseling, but, its that no emotion stance that worries me. Not a good sign.
Now you have to think...Do you really want a man that so easily is taken away by some skank that fingersherself in pics and blogs about a marriage falling apart helped along by her? No man can be tempted, taken away, stolen, by another woman unless he wants to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Kase
by Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I'm screaming on the inside but remaining calm on the outside.

Quoting beaularson91:

idk how you are so calm...shes talking about your lack of respect.....shes phone fucking your husband.....skank ass

PurpleGlitter84
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Let him have her theyre both disgusting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Kase
by Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I commented on her blog yesterday.  I let her know that I know what is going on between her and my husband.  I didn't say anything bad, didn't call her any names.  I let her know that I was disgusted and hurt by the way she was acting with my husband.  And I also told her that they are both to blame for this.

Quoting arianna24:

Wow is this woman for real?? What the hell? Do you think she knows you can read/see your blog? What nerve of that woman.. I'm so sorry OP. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)