Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Diamond Candles

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM
  • 44 Replies

So i did the order the voucher for the diamond candles thru plum! amazing btw! and I got my candles Yesterday!! i ordered them at the beginning of the week so super fast!  I got the Tropical Retreat and Cup cake! can we say AMAZING!!! ill post pictures in a little bit of the rings i have the one on it's fake but very pretty a good Cruise ring Im hoping the next one will be real that owuld be aweosme even if it's not the candles smell wonderful the shipment was fast and it was cheaper then yankee Candles

This should be a post that has no drama.. but im sure somehow the wonderful and special ladies of CM could turn something into nothing

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenniy
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:56 PM
I want a cotton candy one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Carnival candy one smells amazing! My SO siad its his favorite so far out of the 12 we tried

Quoting Jenniy:

Jenniy
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Lol I got my mom the cuddle one she said it smells JUST like baby powder

Quoting SilverOcean84:

Carnival candy one smells amazing! My SO siad its his favorite so far out of the 12 we tried

Quoting Jenniy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:00 PM

pics?

GagaNTattooS
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM

im working on it have to find my phone lol

.Pagan.
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM

i bought my mom one for Christmas. it was the vanilla ( a scent i am usually not fond of) and it smells like someone is baking cookies! so yummy!

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I got that one and hate it.  I called it baby butt candle! I finally burned it all yesterday.

Quoting Jenniy:

Quoting SilverOcean84:

Quoting Jenniy:

nerd.stuff
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM
I got Sliced Apples or Apple Slices. I like it, I'm not sure dh does. My ring is fake, I think. It's stamped Taiwan. The center Is DEF fake lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniy
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Lol she likes but says it's a bit strong

Quoting taKENheart:

I got that one and hate it.  I called it baby butt candle! I finally burned it all yesterday.

Quoting Jenniy:

Quoting SilverOcean84:

Quoting Jenniy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandiii04
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM
6 moms liked this
How can you spend money on candles when you have children? I'm sure they need things like school supplies for next year or clothes. So selfish. I'm going to keep typing in this paragraph to see how many people only read the first two sentences before giving me shit. Let's see if we can actually get some drama in a post that should have zero drama what-so-ever. If you've read up to this point then you clearly see that I am not serious. But I will end this paragraph with another random drama statement. Women like you amaze me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)