Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

has your weather been weirder than normal lately?

Posted by   + Show Post

it sure as hell has here.

this past winter? i wore a SWEATER. a sweater, in SASKATCHEWAN. i think i needed a coat for a grand total of 2 weeks.

not fucking normal!

we got only 3 good snow storms, and never even had enough snow ( that stuck around) to bring out our yard plow.

so far this spring has been hot, and early, and a lot of storms.

and they just keep coming.

is it just me, or is shit getting a bit weird?

tell me about YOUR strange weather, if you have any!

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
embersparkle
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:24 AM

I think the weather just does funky stuffs sometimes....just because there is a norm, doesnt mean it will always follow that norm..of course it could be that the world is getting ready to end ...but it could also be the la nina crap.

3lilmonsters88
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:26 AM
I live in NC and I wore flip flops all winter and only a light sweater. The last few days has been between 103-110 and crazy storms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kikitice
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Yes. We are having a cool summer for the most part and it waited a while to rain as well this winter.

cat-baloo
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:27 AM

a space ship? i honestly don't even know. like seriously. check out the link, it doesn't even say, theres tons of pics of strange stuff going on in sask. and we got mammutus clouds after a really bad series of storms recently, dude, we don't get those kind of clouds here. ever. even the old people were freaked out. i got lots of pics and so did supermomma, heres a link to that post;

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/16831092/what_the_heck_have_you_seen_anything_like_this_before_WTF_LOOK_AT_THIS_tornados

i would link supermommas but not sure i can, she got really wicked pics

Quoting shadow_lark:

What is that?!?

Quoting cat-baloo:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/your_weather/details/786/7045658/1/?ref=ugc_activewx_thumbs

i stole this pic taken in Lethbridge Alberta a few days ago, near the US border

cat-baloo
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:34 AM

and there has been talk of other things, and it could even make sense. i mean perhaps the weather is being manipulated? this is what a lot of people, even old farmers down at the cafe, are talking about. they talk about HAARP, and about planes that fly over the cities and fields leaving these fluffy trails in their wake, i have seen it, it looks like they are almost spraying something, and normal exhaust from a plane dissapates in a while, right? this shit just hangs there, and slowly but surely, clouds build around them. i shit you not. *shrugs* who knows how far science and technology really has gone? but bear in mind, there are also crazy solar flares this year, right? maybe all this cloud cover and storms are from them. who knows. it's fucking strange though

Quoting embersparkle:

I think the weather just does funky stuffs sometimes....just because there is a norm, doesnt mean it will always follow that norm..of course it could be that the world is getting ready to end ...but it could also be the la nina crap.

heyma4
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Nope, in Tx it's either HOT, hot, or hot.

myperfect4inok
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:37 AM
I'm in Northern Oklahoma we had a mind winter, spring although we had a few bad storms it wasn't as bad as it used to be. And in June we were over 100 many days.
So, not normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Could be the solar flares but I dont really think so...We have had crazy solar activity in the past, and it didnt mess with the weather..it could be alot of things..but if you look at the whole world, the coverage for werid stuff isnt as much as it seems..I honestly feel it will be ok and balance out.

Quoting cat-baloo:

and there has been talk of other things, and it could even make sense. i mean perhaps the weather is being manipulated? this is what a lot of people, even old farmers down at the cafe, are talking about. they talk about HAARP, and about planes that fly over the cities and fields leaving these fluffy trails in their wake, i have seen it, it looks like they are almost spraying something, and normal exhaust from a plane dissapates in a while, right? this shit just hangs there, and slowly but surely, clouds build around them. i shit you not. *shrugs* who knows how far science and technology really has gone? but bear in mind, there are also crazy solar flares this year, right? maybe all this cloud cover and storms are from them. who knows. it's fucking strange though

Quoting embersparkle:

Are you a Misfit Diva of CM ? Do you go against the grain on issue's such as pa, abortion etc ? Are you tired of all the bashing ? If so come and join this brand new group for all CM's unpopluar..........

MISFIT DIVA'S OF CM http://www.cafemom.com/group/115064

cat-baloo
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

i didn't even pull out winter boots this year. it was wierd. normally we are wearing these big insulated things that can keep you good up to -35. i wore my normal summer shoes.  and it HAS been a progressive change too, this hasn't happened over night. it's just becoming so blatantly obvious that SOMETHING is going on.  we know the earth has experienced times of ice, water, massive volcanic activity, ect. i guess anything could happen really. anything is possible...

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

I live in NC and I wore flip flops all winter and only a light sweater. The last few days has been between 103-110 and crazy storms.

Amber1208
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:38 AM
I'm in Illinois and we are in a serious drought. It is 100 degrees and have had no rain but a light shower in weeks. It sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN