Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My friend wants advice! Hubby slept with a minor!! Edit with more info

Posted by   + Show Post
My bff found out last weekend that her husband slept with a 13 year old when he was 29. This was 6 years ago before they got married. The girl is now their next door neighbor. The girl is the one who told my bff. Obviously my bff is incredibly hurt and she is questioning what kind of man her husband is. She's asking me what to do but I have no idea.

*Girl supposedly had been sleeping around at the time. I told bff no excuse, he knew better.
*They have been married 3 1/2 years but have been on-again-off-again for 12 years and have 2 dds together.

**He did admit to it. Feels terrible blah blah blah. He's scared she's gonna leave but she's the only one working and his only income.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:24 AM

she should ask her husband about it first to see what he says and if it is true I dont know what I would do. Just cause he slept with a minor ( if he did ) doesnt mean he will harm his own children.

Mrs.Winchester
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

I don't know what I would do in that situation.  The past is the past.  Also,  can we trust this girls word or is she just trying to start drama?

The past is the past when it comes to a grown man molesting a child?(If it's true)

Do we know he molested her?  Or was it consentual? Did he know how old she was?  I don't have answers to any of these questions to say that he's some dirty pedofile molester.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM
10 moms liked this

She was 13 and he was 29. A 13 year old cannot legally give consent, therefor, he is a child molester. Besides, it says something about a 29 year old man, to want to fuck a 13 year old, consent or not. I can't believe you are even defending it, which says a lot about the type of person YOU are.

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

That's your opinion.  I don't view consentual sex as molestation. 

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

The past is the past?

The man molested a little girl and regardless if she was promiscuous and sleeping around to begin with.

However, I agree that perhaps this young lady is attempting to start trouble. OP, has the BFF's husband admitted to what he's been accused of?

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

I don't know what I would do in that situation.  The past is the past.  Also,  can we trust this girls word or is she just trying to start drama?

BeAmour
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Obvious advice. Leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JackG
I'm not at all saying its ok to slepp with a 13yr old, I find the thought repulsive....but have you seen the way 13yr olds act & dress these days? I look at my younger sisters friends and am appaled at the way they act & look & LIE about their age! There's way too many thing to take into consideration here! 1st your friend needs to confront her husband and demand the truth from him! 2nd I would suggest counseling she's going to have a hard time trusting him or at least I would. 3d if their relationship is bad she should get out if not try to work through it. 4th I wouldn't be able to trust him with my dds!!! Eyes open watch everything!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LntLckrsCmQut
3 moms liked this

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

The past is the past when it comes to a grown man molesting a child?(If it's true)

Do we know he molested her?  Or was it consentual? Did he know how old she was?  I don't have answers to any of these questions to say that he's some dirty pedofile molester.

If he fucked a 13 year old, he is indeed a dirty pedophile. I don't care if she rubbed her private parts in his face. He should have stayed away.

Mrs.Winchester
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

If you can't make an intelligent point without bashing then you've already lost the battle. Don't try to pretend you know a thing about me. 

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

She was 13 and he was 29. A 13 year old cannot legally give consent, therefor, he is a child molester. Besides, it says something about a 29 year old man, to want to fuck a 13 year old, consent or not. I can't believe you are even defending it, which says a lot about the type of person YOU are.

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

The past is the past?

The man molested a little girl and regardless if she was promiscuous and sleeping around to begin with.

However, I agree that perhaps this young lady is attempting to start trouble. OP, has the BFF's husband admitted to what he's been accused of?

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

candipandi
That's inappropriate for a 29 year old to molest a 13 yo. Disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LntLckrsCmQut

Oh sure.... Let's blame 13 year old's who dress the way they do.

Quoting JackG:

I'm not at all saying its ok to slepp with a 13yr old, I find the thought repulsive....but have you seen the way 13yr olds act & dress these days? I look at my younger sisters friends and am appaled at the way they act & look & LIE about their age! There's way too many thing to take into consideration here! 1st your friend needs to confront her husband and demand the truth from him! 2nd I would suggest counseling she's going to have a hard time trusting him or at least I would. 3d if their relationship is bad she should get out if not try to work through it. 4th I wouldn't be able to trust him with my dds!!! Eyes open watch everything!!!

ff-princess
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

and you think a 13 year old is capable of consenting?  how young do you think is reasonable to consent?  8?  5?

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

The past is the past?

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)