Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Some One Has Been Kidnapped and being Held for Ransom!!!! UPDATE!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM
  • 43 Replies
8 moms liked this

That is right this morning my kids woke up to the controllers of the XBox missing with demand letters attached to each charger of the controllers.

Ransom notes read:

DS13 Sort your dirty laundry, work with your mom on what fits and usable.

Once that is done proceed to clean your room to military standers.

DD11 Sort your dirty laundry, work with your mom what fits and usable.

Once that is done proceed to clean your room to military standers.

Once all that is done txt the following number for the next set of demand. If all demands are meet by 0600 on the date of July 5th your controls will be returned with a gaming schedule and an outline how gaming will be handled the next few months.

Thank you,

XBox Command Central.

It has been a very hard and stressful day in our home. My son has been playing chemical warfare as he knows body sprays make me ill so I have had to retreat to the outside deck on several occasions.

DD knows screaming and crying grates on my nerves and I have retreated to the outside deck.

Demands have been half way meet but nothing is done.

The ransom notes were found at 01000 and it is now 1526.

I the warden is trying to stay calm but my mind and body is close to giving in to the counter attacks.

Ok this is in the works for schedule and outline going.

First 2 weeks back to school even on the weekend XBox will be locked up.

There will be NO XBOX Monday - Thursday!!!!!!

Starting the 3rd week XBox maybe played on Friday ONLY after mom/dad check Power School. If any home work is missing or if any grades under a C.

The offender will not be able to use the XBox and will be grounded to their jail cell for the weekend other coming out to use restroom and food rations. Now if you are granted XBox time on Friday you will get 2 hours between the hours of 6pm and 10pm. Choose your time wisely!!!

4th week and on is basicly the same as week 3 other then if all is good you will be granted 2 hours on Saturday and 1 hour of mom/dad time playing with you on Sunday.

Command Center Update

Oh good good the my relief team just phoned and said there problems with returning on a timely matter. My mind and body are fading. 

Offender 11 is starting her screaming and crying though she brought out 3 large black backs.

Offender 13 just stuck his arm out of his cell and throws another chemical bomb at me 

I must stay strong 

HELP HELP its 1741 and the POW's have escaped and will not return to their cells. 

POW13 has cleaned his room, sorted his laundry but hasn't finished washing and putting the laundry away.

POW11 has came to a full stop and refuses to do any thing.

Ok so my relief came I cooked for the POWs and my relief and Seal team. Now I am off to work. I'll update tomorrow.

BTW 13 finished it all!!!! He will come out of POW camp tomorrow. He gets a minor penalty due to the chem warfare.

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't give in! Hold your grounds!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaFigment
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't give in! They're showing signs of desperation. You can win this, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I am holding. DH is bringing in the Seal team with refreshments in the next hour or two. He'll then take over negotiations and I'll head to work.

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Don't give in! Hold your grounds!

cjsix
by faith on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM

armyHold strong Momma! DoNot give in! Let them have their " temper tantrums"  toddler tantrum It's unfortunately part of the process....

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Thank you!!! I just saw 3 black bags of coming out of DD11's room maybe there is hope!! Not sure if they were body bags or what. I also saw 2 boxes come and be put in the donations center from DS13's room.

Quoting AmandaFigment:

Don't give in! They're showing signs of desperation. You can win this, lol

MakinBabies
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
You're a monster. If anyone tried to deprive me of my XBOX, I would end them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedRozeMom
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:38 PM
LOL..I would be planning a most special counter attack for the second round...and adding another round or two just for evil intent and to get even...in otherwords, if it were me doing this they would be begging me to stop halfway through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Lol too funny . Sorry but the notes are funny to me !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I have DD11 trying to craw into my lap asking to end this and let her go to sleep she can't handle it. I marched my prisoner back to her jail cell and said see you when rations are given handed her a Otter Pop and bottle of water.

Quoting RedRozeMom:

LOL..I would be planning a most special counter attack for the second round...and adding another round or two just for evil intent and to get even...in otherwords, if it were me doing this they would be begging me to stop halfway through.

RedRozeMom
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM
LOL..handled well...

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

I have DD11 trying to craw into my lap asking to end this and let her go to sleep she can't handle it. I marched my prisoner back to her jail cell and said see you when rations are given handed her a Otter Pop and bottle of water.

Quoting RedRozeMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN