Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ahhh shucks

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:26 AM
  • 9 Replies
The dryer went out. lol. Guess it back to old fashion hanging. At least its not the washer, knock on wood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
crazymom21
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Count the small blessings for sure :) summer is a great time for line drying anyways! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:34 AM

i heard the clothes smell better when aired dry.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Lol, ive had both out before and we had the hot water out for a month I think no dryer is a livable convenice. lol

Quoting crazymom21:

Count the small blessings for sure :) summer is a great time for line drying anyways! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Lol, I dont know. I know that I live in WA and its raining right now.

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

i heard the clothes smell better when aired dry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom21
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:38 AM
For sure! I am definitely one for modern convenience lol I guess depending on where the dryer is your house will stay cooler too.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Lol, ive had both out before and we had the hot water out for a month I think no dryer is a livable convenice. lol

Quoting crazymom21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:40 AM
Doesnt make much difference on a cool day. But a hot one will bring the temp up 5 to 8 degrees.

Quoting crazymom21:

For sure! I am definitely one for modern convenience lol I guess depending on where the dryer is your house will stay cooler too.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Quoting crazymom21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimhawk
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:09 AM

I would love to line dry my clothes. You would think with all the pine trees we have around they would smell amazing, but we also live next to a fueling station for tow boats and semis.

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:02 AM

I love line drying! Saves me $$$ and my clothes smell amazing! Plus no ones clolthes ever shrunk on the clothes line =)  I only use the dryer when absolutely necessary. I'm in AZ so its faster to line dry

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Yeah thankfully its sunny out and I CAN line dry, living in WA its 50/50 shot of being sunny

Quoting Supervane:

I love line drying! Saves me $$$ and my clothes smell amazing! Plus no ones clolthes ever shrunk on the clothes line =)  I only use the dryer when absolutely necessary. I'm in AZ so its faster to line dry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN