Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Women who feel that strip clubs are cheating

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM
  • 42 Replies

Would you watch the movie Magic Mike? If so, how is it different?

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM
3 moms liked this

*facepalm*  

pipsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
How is going to an art museum any different than going to a strip club? How is going to a construction site any different than a strip club? How is going to the swimming pool any different than going to a strip club? How is going to a movie about killing people any different than killing people?

Do you see?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ivilayla
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM
5 moms liked this
I don't feel like its cheating, but I wouldn't want him going to one. I find it disrespectful. But for one Magic Mike is a movie, not an actual strip joint. I saw the movie. I wouldn't go to an actual male strip joint just like my SO wouldn't go to a female one. A movie is a little different in my opinion. You can't go see that movie and throw bills at someone dancing in front of you. You can't go see that movie and get a lap dance. It's complete different. Also for me I just thought he movie was funny. Yeah there were good looking guys, but in no way did I get off on it. Most of the time guys going to a strip club arent going there for a laugh. It's to pay girls to pleasure them. See the difference?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleBirdFly
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:01 PM

no I would not watch it

abigailesmommy
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I am not watching it. Lust is lust... and I don't want to lust after anyone but my hubby. 

CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM
It's not, other than the fact that those people aren't standing in front of you or talking to you but the point behind lusting isn't different.
Mehganh
No. I wouldn't watch it either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vannadahlia
Oh it isnt cheating :) They can look but not touch and leave with blueballs. Sounds more like tourture to me! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistync
Ummm I worked in a strip club (as a bartender) and most of the customer are there just to watch. Now if hubby spent a grand on vip, then id be pissed. Just because I know what happens in vip
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband and I choose to not bring the sex industry into our marriage. With that said, neither of us attend strip clubs and I have no interest in seeing Magic Mike. The plot does nothing for me and I don't really care for any of the actors in it. Not worth my money or time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN