Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Is it just me?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM
  • 157 Replies
Or is today a day for some, most etc ... that ur kid(s) is/are really getting on ur nerves? Its just one of those days for me. Maybe its my state (4cm dilated) waiting on labor. IDK! Ugh! Theyre n bed now, but I still havent unwinded from it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Yes it is one of those days.  I blame it on her anticipation of traveling cross country tomorrow.  Alot of excitement in the air.

Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this
I've been having one of those weeks...or 2 because of the heat. I am grumpy. Lol
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I dont have anything to blame it on today lol. So where is she going and with whom? Lucky girl. How old?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes it is one of those days.  I blame it on her anticipation of traveling cross country tomorrow.  Alot of excitement in the air.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:42 AM

6 yrs old and traveling with me.  We are going out for nearly 2 weeks.  She is very excited to see everyone.  Had me buy a bday card for each of her cousins since she has missed all their special days.

Maybe your kids are excited about the new baby coming and can sense your body changes.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

I dont have anything to blame it on today lol. So where is she going and with whom? Lucky girl. How old?

Quoting frndlyfn:

2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:42 AM
a/s/l? Im kidding. Remember that crap
Lmao. Naw for real ... where are u located? Im n So Cal. Its hella hot out here too (well up where I am), because Im part way to desert area kinda. And just down the other way is the coast. Im n between the ocean and desert lol. But I grew up by the ocean (OC). Been where I am now since 07. Boo! Lol.

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

I've been having one of those weeks...or 2 because of the heat. I am grumpy. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Well thats true. Ds is 4 and dd is 22 mos. I bought babys crib today. Took so long becuz her fuck face father (baby to be's father) was supposed to go half or buy the whole thing. 39 wks and 3.75 days later still nothing. So f it ... I just got it. And anyways ... ds was all excited about it when I got it and at 39 wks drug the box into my apt, opened and started putting it together. I took a cm break and havent finished it. Lol. No I wasnt on cm the whole time. I fed the kids and myself, cleaned and bathed them. Oh and of course put em to bed. So where are u and dd traveling to? That was thoughtful of her to get cards for everyone. She sounds super sweet!

Quoting frndlyfn:

6 yrs old and traveling with me.  We are going out for nearly 2 weeks.  She is very excited to see everyone.  Had me buy a bday card for each of her cousins since she has missed all their special days.

Maybe your kids are excited about the new baby coming and can sense your body changes.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Lol!!! I'm in Michigan. My dh is from central CA and I lived out their for a few years. I was afraid of the triple digits at first coming from here where it's mid 80's and 90's....but I would much rather have That over this. No nasty sticky humidity their. We've been hovering close to 100 for days and the feels like temp with the humidity is triple digits. Humidity takes your darn breath away! I miss vacationing on the CA coast
Quoting 2007mommy2be:
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM

We are going to MD....I figured you had a busy day and would take care of kiddos before getting on  LOL.  That stinks that the supposed father did not do his part for the coming baby.  Supposed i say since he isnt acting the part.

slayerslegacy
by Shakespeare on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
It's just you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Sings, "Take my breath awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Lmao. Know that song? Yeah I know what u mean. I moved w/ an ex fiance of mine in 05 to NJ. In 06 I moved back to Cali lol. But when I moved to NJ ... I moved fro Vegas to NJ. I had an apt n OC (Cali) and n Vegas. My lease ended n OC (late 04) and I kept my apt n Vegas (was workin out there). Stayed out there for a bit and as i mentioned moved to NJ. Lol. Boy I ramble. Lol. Im bizzored lmao!

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Lol!!! I'm in Michigan. My dh is from central CA and I lived out their for a few years. I was afraid of the triple digits at first coming from here where it's mid 80's and 90's....but I would much rather have That over this. No nasty sticky humidity their. We've been hovering close to 100 for days and the feels like temp with the humidity is triple digits. Humidity takes your darn breath away! I miss vacationing on the CA coast
Quoting 2007mommy2be:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN