Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ugh*sigh* Long Night***EDIT***

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hubby and I put baby down shortly after nine last night, because he fell asleep in his rocker. We went to bed after watching the fireworks. Baby wakes up shortly before midnight, and kept us up until after three. We got back to sleep, hubby got up for work at six, and left. Right after he left baby woke up. Baby is still awake. Ugh I'm tired! He usually goes to sleep around eleven and sleeps until about eight. I can tell that he is tired, because he starts to doze off and then catches himself. I can't wait until he stops fighting it so I can get some more sleep. Ugh I love my little man! <3 ***EDIT*** What do you ladies do when you're extremely tired, and can't make up lost sleeping time? What do you do to get through the day?

***UPDATE*** So my baby boy has been awake ALL day long! He slept for maybe all but 10 minutes today. I am very surprised to say the least. This is the very first day he has been awake all day without naps. Hopefully I can put him to bed at a reasonable time, and he will sleep through the night tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed because this mama is exhausted.

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
terramarie
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM

My son never sleeps! I kept waiting and waiting for him to sleep thru the night and at 4 its still a rare feat. Hope you get some sleep mama!!

ginnjuice

JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I am there with you. But I think here it's because ds is teething, almost 8 months!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terramarie
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM
the joys of mamahood<3

Quoting brettsmomma:

My son never sleeps! I kept waiting and waiting for him to sleep thru the night and at 4 its still a rare feat. Hope you get some sleep mama!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terramarie
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM
oh poor baby! I'll be there before I know it.

Quoting JJJMommyKris:

I am there with you. But I think here it's because ds is teething, almost 8 months!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I've been up since 4am for a damn rescue call...I can sympathize. Im freaking tired
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN