Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Please!! Give me a good reason not to kill my MIL because Im about to!

Posted by   + Show Post

I've had enough of her shit, I am really really pissed and I don't know what to do, give me one good reason not to, I cant handle it anymore. I am even shaking and crying Im desperate, I want her dead

by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
jshalas89
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Leave no evidence behind, including this post, get rid of your hard drive. I can give you some ideas on how. I just need to know how you want it- fast or slow and painful? Jk. Nothing will keep you out of prison. Just stay strong, lose contact and/or move. It does help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenangel_353
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Well.. killing her you would lose your kids and possibly made a bitch in prison by big Bertha.. New plan hun.. How about some harassment charges on her? ( if that's viable)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:16 AM
2 moms liked this
How about.... Acting better than she is by not threatening to kill her online? That'd be a good first step.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vicariously
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Yes, this is what I was thinking too... lol Jail is a very good reason. Just limit the contact you have with her.

Quoting SadiasMomma:

jail?

myangels2
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Kill her with kindness!

Seriously....get ahold of yourself and delete this post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Hehehehehe, get rid of this hard drive, now thats funny:)
I have someone..... I think slow and painful would be my choice:) rolol

Quoting jshalas89:

Leave no evidence behind, including this post, get rid of your hard drive. I can give you some ideas on how. I just need to know how you want it- fast or slow and painful? Jk. Nothing will keep you out of prison. Just stay strong, lose contact and/or move. It does help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with this, sometimes you just have to slap on a smile, bake up a pan of brownies and go be sweet. Not only will you look like a gem but it will shock the stupid right out of them;)

Quoting myangels2:

Kill her with kindness!

Seriously....get ahold of yourself and delete this post.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vicariously
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:25 AM

OT- YAAAY! You are literally the 1st person I have seen on this site that has used that phrase correctly. It drives me crazy when people get it wrong...

That really sucks... I'm sure you are not doing anything so egregious that she could take your children away from you. It sounds very stressful rgardless. Does your DH know how you feel? Maybe moving further away isn't a bad idea.

Quoting maryhen:

At this point I couldn't care less, I would take it.

I just can't stand her anymore, she is like a shark, she is just waiting for me to screw it up so she  can take over, I really hate her, I want to move to a different country, I might do it. She wants to take the kids and shes got her eyes on me, she is just waiting for me to slip to she can take action. This isn't the first time, im scared and mad and ready to seriously kill her.

kagegirl
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I am so glad I will never meet my MIL. DF disowned her before we got together, tried to reconcile, and she went stupid again, so, no MIL for me. My FIL kicks ass though.

You won't kill her because you are a better person than she is.

LandonsMom1114
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM
3 moms liked this
My question is what have you done to make her watch you like a hawk? There are MILs who just want to " mother" everyone but it seems there is much more to this story? Have you cheated on her son? Had cps involved in your life? Abused your children? Or if you have done nothing...then imo your husband should be standing behind you and telling his mother to back off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)