Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Vaccines and Obamacare

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
  • 8 Replies
Do you think there will be a change in vaccine requirements with Obamacare? Such as making them mandatory?

I'm not concerned really. We don't vaccinate, but they would have to show up at my house and vaccinate at gunpoint. I was just wondering. Usually, once the government gets a hold of something, those they get paid off by (Big Pharma, Monsanto, Federal Reserve, etc...) take control. Just my observation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

they will probably just tax those who don't......

randomosityblog
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Technically they're already mandatory, so while they may tighten the regulations I can't see having a problem. I will always claim a religious exemption.

kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
That's something I hadn't thought of.

They seem like they plan to tax the people to death. :(

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

they will probably just tax those who don't......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirlsmommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
If you don't vaccinate they are going to take your kids to a secret government building and vaccinate them with everything they've missed and also use them to test new vaccines that haven't been approved yet. After they are done they will be sent to a special summer camp to watch for any bad reactions. Once they are ok, they will be sent home. You will be charged for everything. It will come out as a special tax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Like they did on kids with Gardasil (only without the stealing and watching for reactions part).

Quoting cowgirlsmommy:

If you don't vaccinate they are going to take your kids to a secret government building and vaccinate them with everything they've missed and also use them to test new vaccines that haven't been approved yet. After they are done they will be sent to a special summer camp to watch for any bad reactions. Once they are ok, they will be sent home. You will be charged for everything. It will come out as a special tax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nzumbrun
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I have wondered about the same thing.
ednak
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Questions have arisen about PPACA and vaccines.

The short answer is that states will be given grant money to implement "interventions" which include in part:

Subsection (A) providing immunization reminders or recalls for target populations of clients, patients, and consumers;
Subsection (B) educating targeted populations and health care providers concerning immunizations in combination with one or more other interventions;

Subsection (D) carrying out immunization-promoting strategies for participants or clients of public programs, including assessments of immunization status, referrals to health care providers, education, provision of on-site immunizations, or incentives for immunization;
Subsection (E) providing for home visits that promote immunization through education, assessments of need, referrals, provision of immunizations, or other services;

As you can see, folks on government programs (WIC, Medicaid, Food Stamps, TANF, Head Start, etc...) will be targeted the hardest.

The big question that looms now is whether or not vaccine exemptions provided under state law will be recognized under the federal government mandates. In all likelihood, they will not be. States rolling into Obamacare will have to toe the line.

SWasson
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:20 PM

The combination of vaccine paranoia, large organization paranoia, and Obama paranoia: priceless.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)