Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Really? Sandusky

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM
  • 3 Replies
So i dont have a article, but on this ap on my ipod i get news alerts and this came on there, i believe ir came from a reporter who was at a press cobference or something. Anyway, in 99 he got a lifetime access for lockerroom for his retirement package. The univ. Knew in 98 of "alligations" . If people would have just done their jobs turned this creep in so many kids could of been saved. Its so sick. I hate when higher up ppl have power over others like that, i dont care who you are if i see u treating kids like that one you wouldnt make it to a trial. But id be calling the cops and all. I feel for those kids its sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kansasmom1978
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Um yeah duh. We all know the university fucked up and they are going to be sued for it. 

LectioDivina
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Everybody would be losing their jobs and being charged with crimes if I was in charge....

10 people at least, and Joe Pa would of been FIRST on my list.

zebbyzebby06
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Agree. I dont get how anyone can nit care enough to do something when they know whats going on. They are just as sick.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Everybody would be losing their jobs and being charged with crimes if I was in charge....

10 people at least, and Joe Pa would of been FIRST on my list.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN