Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What brand do you use....what about your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post
Shampoo/conditioner that is. I like suave or treseme. Dd(8) uses the kids suave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Aussie

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM
I use matrix my kids use suave kids 3-in-1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Whatever I get for almost free with coupons. I do have a box full of some shampoo. Idk the name but my SO neice says its awesome. It's in a purple bottle and I see that have free samples that you can sign up for on Facebook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
Suave
ColieO
by I Rock on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM
I used to use tresemme, but I recently discovered suave humectant and suave naturals, the Rosemary one. They are awesome. I use 3 minute miracle from Aussie 1 or 2 times a week though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandiface
I use Simply U shampoo and conditioner. It's sulfate and paraben free. My SO uses Treseme' shampoo and I use Bert's Bees Baby Bee shampoo and wash on our son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I use Aussie my dd uses some all natural sulfate paraben free stuff, I don't know the name right of the top of my head though.

"It is my observations, though, that happiness limits the amount of suffering one is willing to inflict upon others"
— Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel's Dart)
Angelbabii407
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
John frieda full repair or smoothing. Ds uses suave smoothers cuz it smells so yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cshepard
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I don't really have a certain brand, just whatever is on sale. Last time I bought head and shoulders bc my son said his head felt dry. I really like the way it makes my hair feel! We all use the same thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Kandiface:

I use Simply U shampoo and conditioner. It's sulfate and paraben free. My SO uses Treseme' shampoo and I use Bert's Bees Baby Bee shampoo and wash on our son.

That's funny! I think that is the one my dd uses, I couldn't think of the name for anything.

"It is my observations, though, that happiness limits the amount of suffering one is willing to inflict upon others"
— Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel's Dart)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)