Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Since we are still at the hospital and I am mobile I just figured I would make a new post. She is off the vent and so far so good. She is in a tremendous amount of pain so they have her on meds to sedate her. They are thinking by tomorrow they can move her off the PICU and on a regular floor. They wanna see how she does off the vent and get another CT. Thank you so much everyone for the prayers, kind words an good vibes. Reese is on the upside but not out of the woods yet. I will post pics when we get home later this week. Again, you have no idea how much I appreciate everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
QueenBee107
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM

glad she is doing better and off the vent. 

momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Glad to hear she's doing better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitWHAT
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM
I've been thinking about her all day. Glad things are looking up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandyP28
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM

So glad to hear this news!!  Will keep praying that everything keeps going the way it is!

scoutfamilyof7
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Hmmmm rest no! I am watching her like a momma hawk! Right now it is a wait and see thing. They have done several CT scans and far her plasma I was so out of it last night I forget why but something about helping with the bleeding. As long as there is no major change they are just watching her and waiting. I really want to post a pic or two but I can't figure it out via mobile.

Quoting daughteroftruth:

Thank you for the update, your family has been in my thoughts all day. Yous said she had a skull fracture? How are they treating that. And have you been able to get any rest?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavdNSanctified
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM
What happened?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:35 PM
To post a mobile pic you have to text or email it to a cafe mom adress only you have. If you hit add a pic, it will take you to the pics you already have on file with cm, then there will be an option to add pics. It will tell you to text or email it to the adress. Then you click on the adress and your phone will bring up the option to text or email, i always choose email. Then the email will pop up and you can choose to add an attatchment. Once you do that choose the pic from the phone and send. It should take you right back to your cm picture folder. Then wait about 5minthe and hit the refresh photo list on the page. Then select the pic.

At least that is how it works on my phone.

Quoting scoutfamilyof7:

Hmmmm rest no! I am watching her like a momma hawk! Right now it is a wait and see thing. They have done several CT scans and far her plasma I was so out of it last night I forget why but something about helping with the bleeding. As long as there is no major change they are just watching her and waiting. I really want to post a pic or two but I can't figure it out via mobile.

Quoting daughteroftruth:

Thank you for the update, your family has been in my thoughts all day. Yous said she had a skull fracture? How are they treating that. And have you been able to get any rest?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitWHAT
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:51 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ebster
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:53 PM
What happened? I didn't see the first post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobJar
by Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Ty for the update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)