Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

"I'm grown and I'll F**k whoever I want!" *read this to get your blood boiling!*

Posted by   + Show Post

My brother in laws neice is now 20 years old. She's had several partners all in which never have had jobs,licsences and all have criminal records. She has a 4 year old son, another son who is prob about 2 or 21/2..he was born with several complications in which his intestines were on the outside of his body and he had to be hospitalized for quite sometime. She had him taken away from cps for not properly caring for him later getting him back. She had another son after that one and gave him up for adoption because she said she couldnt afford another child (smart move) BUT stated had he been a girl she woulda kept it. Couple months later she got pregnant and had an abortion. Only a few months after that got pregnant AGAIN and went through with it and it was a girl so she kept it. None of these kids have dads with jobs to support them and she lives on welfare. She stated the other day to my SIL that shes dating two men now and my SIL asked if she was sleeping with them? She said she was and that "I am a grown woman, I can F**k whoever I want!" when SIL said she needs to becareful cause she could get something she simply replied "nah, wont happen to me."

It sickens me that by 20 years old and had 5 pregnancies and picked and chose them like animals! And is continuing to make stupid ass choices! I wanna smack them up their heads! Children are gifts, to be blessed with and to be given the best possible life. I know couples that have been trying to have children for 10 years or more and here this girl is popping them out and picking through them! AHHHHHHHH gets under my skin! 

OK to avoid a hundred replies stating "not all youth are like that!" let me clear that up...obviously not all youth are like that, as no group of people are the same!

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (71-75):
Liyoness
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I sympathize with the heartache of not being able to have your own biological children, however I am not the one who is outraged over abortion and teens giving up their children for adoption. Had I not been able to have children and dearly wanted them, of course I would have adopted. No, I did not adopt, nor are we planning to. Neither am I planning to call this girl scum because she didn't have the enriched upbringing that I did which propelled me to make better choices for myself. 

To be fair - that 17 year old is ripe for pregnancy. It's biological fact that teenagers are incredibly fertile. (Generally.) It is when our bodies are conditioned for pregnancy. So no, it isn't criminal at all.

I always find it interesting how women will bawl and complain about others who have a choice and choose to exercise their choices, and yet those in your position have choices as well, and choose to abandon these unwanted babies once they are here and looking for a loving home in favour of fertility issues, heartache and stress just to have a biological child.

Quoting connie45:

When one has gone through fertility issues, multiple miscarriages, heartache...the perspective is quite different.  Especially when sitting in a doctors waiting room waiting to see if your baby is still alive and sitting across from the 17 yr old who still sucks her thumb and is accompanied by her mother and grandmother and they are all talking about who/how is going to take of this 2nd baby....it feels downright criminal.

And yes - I get your narrow view "let's make lemonade out of these lemons" approach - so then I take it you youself were not able to have your own kids and did adopt one of these Lemonade babies? 

Quoting Liyoness:

Why should it sicken you? It gives those like yourself a chance to be a parent when 'women like this' give up their babies for adoption..

Quoting connie45:

As someone who endured years of infertility issues - this is the kind of story that sickens me.  There are alot of well educated, financially stable, career enriched,  married couples  - who so want a child.  

Then we hear about this scum girl - and it's sad, maddening and so out of balance.  The kids suffer because of this type of idiot.   

connie45
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 6:41 PM
by Anguisette on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I sympathize with the heartache of not being able to have your own biological children, however I am not the one who is outraged over abortion and teens giving up their children for adoption. Had I not been able to have children and dearly wanted them, of course I would have adopted. No, I did not adopt, nor are we planning to. Neither am I planning to call this girl scum because she didn't have the enriched upbringing that I did which propelled me to make better choices for myself. 

To be fair - that 17 year old is ripe for pregnancy. It's biological fact that teenagers are incredibly fertile. (Generally.) It is when our bodies are conditioned for pregnancy. So no, it isn't criminal at all.

I always find it interesting how women will bawl and complain about others who have a choice and choose to exercise their choices, and yet those in your position have choices as well, and choose to abandon these unwanted babies once they are here and looking for a loving home in favour of fertility issues, heartache and stress just to have a biological child

My, you sure know how to take a straight line and twist yourself a nice little fertility pretzel don't you.

If that's what you got out  of what I wrote - well then Sherlock Holmes should dump that Watson guy and hire you.

RmeWifey01
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Hopefully she will grow up soon. Sounds like she likes breeding like a heifer though, and she will have no one to blame when she gets a disease. I feel bad for those babies though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blazenangel5
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM

BINGO! Missed by most who read this, that was the point I was aiming at. Yes all the pregnancies and children tossed aside make me soooo mad but the fact that she thinks STDs "cant happen to her" shows that the ignorance in this girl is insane!!!!! She probably said the same thing about getting pregnant while having unprotected sex at one time and we see where that got her! 

Quoting RmeWifey01:

Hopefully she will grow up soon. Sounds like she likes breeding like a heifer though, and she will have no one to blame when she gets a disease. I feel bad for those babies though.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

if she's a grown woman maybe she ought to start acting like it instead of a spoiled child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)