Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Bored and Lonely......UPDATE UPDATE 2

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM
  • 39 Replies

Stuck in the hospital right now. Df went home for evening cuz his back cant handle the small couch anymore. So now Im here by myself my iv in my hand hurts like hell but everything looking up. Someone should keep me company for a lil bit please. 

So they took my iv out last night and then they wanted to put another one in since my sugars dropped really low I told them no that I didnt want to get stuck again. Which they were ok with lol. I get to stay yet another night alone cuz df has to go to work tomorrow so all day alone too. This sucks. I'm not used to being by myself all the time. I got used to sleeping next to him. Thou he did tell me that he didnt realize how much I really did since he running out of clean clothes and doesnt know how to wash lol and he has to eat fast food since I never buy quick easy meals and I do all the cooking. He can cook some chicken but thats about it he doesnt know how to make anyting else lol. So he told me that he basically took me for granted which made me feel special. Lol. I just wanna go home tomorrow but my sugar has been eveyrwhere today even thou I am following there diet like that are having me do. UGH!!!!!! 

I GET TO GO HOME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The doctor said that my sugar is stablized enough that I can go home and my hcg levels are steadly going up. They more than doubled between Saturday and today. Now to just stay busy until I can go home in a few hours. 

So I dont get to go home tonight due to the pharmacy not having the supplies there. So I get to spend anohter night away from home away from sleeping with my df and not getting enough sleep. I JUST WANT TO GO THE FUCK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!1

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brevelan
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Sorry. What are you in the hospital for? and... Df? I'm so not up to speed on internet jargon.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I can't stand IV's! How long do you think you'll be there?
:(

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM

darling fiance'
:)

Quoting brevelan:

Sorry. What are you in the hospital for? and... Df? I'm so not up to speed on internet jargon.

poeticrose09
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:27 PM

df= dear fiance. Im in the hospital because my blood sugar was being erratic and Im 6 weeks pregnant and Idk how long im gunna be here he going day by day but so far everything well. My hcg levels are going up too he gunna do another test tonight. Thou I was worried stillkinda am since they said that I have an irregular shaped gestational sac

brevelan
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Thank you! lol original "Bored and Lonely" PoeticRose not responding to replies yet, but maybe she's getting some rest.. or perhaps the doctor came in and told her she could go home! Here's to optimism!

GingerNeeSmith
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM

hope you get better soon.

brevelan
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Oh, didn't see your reply when i posted that.. my bad : )

b.futlz
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM

hope you get better soon!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

brevelan
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Well, day to day basis... that does bode well for optimism : )

and I'm about that far along myself right now... when is your due date?

poeticrose09
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Thanks and I had to stop cuz the nurse came in to take the iv that I almost pulled out of my hand on accident out and to test my blood sugar and to take my vitals all of which are good right now thou I swear Im always on the lower end of blood pressure which is a good thing I guess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)