Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So tired.

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm just tired of never being good enough for the ONE person who has to approve of me, when everyone else thinks I'm just fine.

I'm tired of being rejected.

I'm just sick and damn tired of this.

I have to go by my 6mo's schedule for feedings and naps AND my work schedule, AND the guardian's schedule. 

I wish he could just be HERE so we could all share ONE schedule.

I don't think I have any fight left. I've done what I was ordered to do, and asked for more with a "no" every time for whatever reason. First being I don't "focus" on him when he's here. Second being that she doesn't "trust" me to take care of him and be a good parent. 

I am consistent, patient, respectful, pay my support, and much, much more... the only way I can SHOW you I'm a good parent is if you give me a chance.. which you're not willing to give me... so wtf do I do now?

You want me to go sit at my son's school and "get to know him"? I say "Sure!", and now, they tell you I'm not allowed to sit in there because I am not the custodial parent?

I mean... I'm trying here... but I can't do more than you'll allow me to do, which isn't shit anyway. 

No amount of money, court dates, or anything will replace what you've taken away.

I have never been into drugs, I have never really done anything horrible (besides a few ignorant teen mistakes), my worst offense was moving too often... FOUR YEARS AGO. Can't we just move on?

by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I'm sorry ):
No luck in just getting him back already??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

I'm sorry ):

The termination hearing is next month. CPS wants to testify for me, but I don't have a lawyer to subpoena them. IDK if it will go through or not, because she is supposed to be transitioning him, and IMO, 4 overnights a month (less than what I had before all of the court shti) is not sufficient for a transition from one household to another. It was supposed to be a gradual thing.

stephjohn
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:39 PM
You said on fb you were getting him back in august?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Hold on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Quoting stephjohn:

You said on fb you were getting him back in august?

I'm supposed to, but she was supposed to be cooperating and transitioning him.

I am really concerned that since there has been no transition because of her "concerns" that it will be prolonged.

hp2011
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Hold on.

I'm trying :/

anotherhalf
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM

If CPS wants to testify for you, can't they just show up at the date and time you ask them to?

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

I'm sorry ):

The termination hearing is next month. CPS wants to testify for me, but I don't have a lawyer to subpoena them. IDK if it will go through or not, because she is supposed to be transitioning him, and IMO, 4 overnights a month (less than what I had before all of the court shti) is not sufficient for a transition from one household to another. It was supposed to be a gradual thing.

hp2011
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:44 PM

they could, but IDK if the judge would let them talk. usually he only asks me and the guardian to talk. i go first, then her second, leaving me no room to defend myself.

Quoting anotherhalf:

If CPS wants to testify for you, can't they just show up at the date and time you ask them to?

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

I'm sorry ):

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:45 PM
No legal free aid? Why not try to find someone willing to do pro bono??

Quoting anotherhalf:

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

I'm sorry ):

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:47 PM

That doesn't sound fair at all.  Good luck.

Quoting hp2011:

they could, but IDK if the judge would let them talk. usually he only asks me and the guardian to talk. i go first, then her second, leaving me no room to defend myself.

Quoting anotherhalf:

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

I'm sorry ):

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)