Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

first time mom, wife

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 7:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm new just wanted to make a few friends since the only one I seem to have these days are my loving husband and my 4 month old son Bobby.  Hope this is a good day for everyone.
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lsstuart
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 7:54 PM
Welcome,

This is a great site.  I just recently joined and I love it already.  Lots of great people!  I know that feeling...my daughter is two....seems like the last time I saw the real world was years ago!
khawley14
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 8:10 PM
Welcome to CafeMom! This is a wonderful site. It is a great place to meet mom's and share stories and ask questions. I'm Karen from Central NY. I have 2 children, Andrew 9 and Lauren 7. I just wanted to welcome you and say hello.
mommamoxie
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 8:20 PM
Hi there! And a gracious welcome from me as well!!

I am a SAHM of two, a boy almost 4 and a girl almost 6. Oh, and a spouse who is maturing nicely as well.

As a newcomer myself...please do checkout the "groups" which are there for you to join and become involved in!! It's a great site where you are sure to find groups and conversations that will interest you. I'll look forward to seeing you around the groups...ENJOY!!!
Mommamoxie
ella_mom
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 8:39 PM
Welcome!  I know how you feel.  I have a 2 month old and a hubby - it feels like that's about it!  This site helps me feel a little less isolated.  Drop me a line if you need to chat!      -Valerie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN