Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HELP ME PLEASE I'M BEGGING! Puhlease with a cherry on top?

Posted by   + Show Post

I got my tubes clamped 3 months ago and have since been experiencing painful breakthrough bleeding, my period isn't very painful, I've only had one I think...
I started what I thought was a period at 5 weeks pp.
On July 10th I had my period, approx 10 weeks pp.
I'm 12 weeks pp now and last night I started spotting it has continued through today.
Has anybody else experienced this?
Is it ptls (pts)?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (11-18):
Pnukey
by Jennifer on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I doubt the clamps had anything to do with it. It sounds more like because you just had a baby! It takes time to recover from that. When I got my tubes tied 6 years ago, I had to adjust to being non-hormonally-medicated (no more b/c pills, yay!) and that was a little weird, but once I got all straightened out, it's totally fine. My periods went back to what they were originally - light and short. Give yourself time to get back to normal before looking for a diagnosis of anything.

Also, why did the doctor use clamps? They're not as effective as other forms of tubal ligation. My doc cut and cauterized in 2 places. They are definitely not going to grow back together.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:15 PM

BUMP
Lol

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Because of my age

Quoting Pnukey:

I doubt the clamps had anything to do with it. It sounds more like because you just had a baby! It takes time to recover from that. When I got my tubes tied 6 years ago, I had to adjust to being non-hormonally-medicated (no more b/c pills, yay!) and that was a little weird, but once I got all straightened out, it's totally fine. My periods went back to what they were originally - light and short. Give yourself time to get back to normal before looking for a diagnosis of anything.

Also, why did the doctor use clamps? They're not as effective as other forms of tubal ligation. My doc cut and cauterized in 2 places. They are definitely not going to grow back together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:36 PM
What's funny?

Quoting taKENheart:

BUMP
Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Your reply:

by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I'm gonna change my title to something dramatic to get you lovely ladies in here....

I want answers damn it or at the very least BUMPS!

SO I gave you a bump :)

Quoting blue_elephant:

What's funny?

Quoting taKENheart:

BUMP
Lol

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok lol, you just didn't quote so I was confused

Quoting taKENheart:

Your reply:

by
Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I'm gonna change my title to something dramatic to get you lovely ladies in here....

I want answers damn it or at the very least BUMPS!

SO I gave you a bump :)

Quoting blue_elephant:

What's funny?

Quoting taKENheart:

BUMP
Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dreamssail79
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

BUMP!

BEXi
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)