Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

am i evil for this?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:56 AM
  • 13 Replies
since my dh got sent off to BCT his dad and brother have been living here. they have no jobs and don't help me do anything. that's the short version but it its bad enough. I want them out. i can't take it anymore. I want my house back. so today I'm going to ask the manager of the complex if he will make up a note saying that they know people are not on the lease here so they have to go or ill be evicted. Is that a genious idea or will they know it was me behind it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sbreece
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Its worth a shot

Or.. you could just ask them to leave? Give them an ultimatum and make them step up or step out. Period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:58 AM
They have nowhere to go. Like literally.so I can't let them know that I'm kicking them out to nothing.

Quoting sbreece:

Its worth a shot

Or.. you could just ask them to leave? Give them an ultimatum and make them step up or step out. Period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenhereforever
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM
I've done the same thing. It worked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
velvetkitty
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I think you should let them know how YOU feel about their behavior, because you need to stand up for yourself with them NOW.

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:01 AM
I've done it.
Just made it look like someone else had been nosy & told the landlord
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Trust me I have. they just say I'm emotional bc my dh is away. Even threatened to baker act me and I have never said anything crazy!!!!!

Quoting velvetkitty:

I think you should let them know how YOU feel about their behavior, because you need to stand up for yourself with them NOW.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tears30314
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:36 AM
What is the baker act? And I think you should do what is necessary to get ur point across

Quoting macysmom:

Trust me I have. they just say I'm emotional bc my dh is away. Even threatened to baker act me and I have never said anything crazy!!!!!

Quoting velvetkitty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM
When two or more people say you are crazy or if they record you saying suicidal things or something. they only know about it because that's what happened to my neighbor after her husband died.

Quoting tears30314:

What is the baker act? And I think you should do what is necessary to get ur point across

Quoting macysmom:

Quoting velvetkitty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaylyn318
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Get them the fuck out. I would not want people like that in my house mooching off me.

Quoting macysmom:

When two or more people say you are crazy or if they record you saying suicidal things or something. they only know about it because that's what happened to my neighbor after her husband died.

Quoting tears30314:

Quoting macysmom:

Quoting velvetkitty:

MommyFlood
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:45 AM
That, or call the police and have them ask your unwanted guests to leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN