Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Not a good morning at all.......

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:48 AM
  • 36 Replies

The day has just not started off well at all.. I got into a car accident this morning. I looked both ways twice and didn't see a single car. By the time I got across the highway and almost completely on the other road when I had my rear end hit. My mom's Jeep spun around and I thought I was going to flip. I jumped out the jeep when it stopped and fell to the ground screaming and crying. The woman in the other car starts cussing me that her mom in the car with her just had a pacemaker put in Friday and that I was a bitch. I yelled, "I'm sorry. I didn't see anyone!!" She kept yelling at me, "You stupid bitch. How can you not see a car coming? That is the worst lie anyone could ever come up with." My nerves already being shaken up, I start to vomit and the paramedics had just pulled up and immediately walk over to me. I'm fine, just scared. I got 3 tickets. One for not having my license on me, and one for not having proof of insurance. I can't remember what the other is for. I was more worried about what my mom would say to me. It is her car she has been letting me borrow to get to and from work. The rear axle is broken, the roter is chipped and the tail light is shattered and pulled off. It's been an hour and I'm still crying and shaking. Mom is trying to calm me down, and it's just not helping. I'm such a careful driver. I always double check before making any turns or sudden stops. I'm just getting my life back together and now this. I don't now how I'm going to get to work until the Jeep is fixed. I don't get my first check until Friday. I just got this job and I need this job. I take so much pride in what I do. I'm trying to get myself a car and try to get out my mom's house once again. I just want to be a dependent, responsible mother to my son. Every time things start going good for me, something stops it. I can't be happy and successful... life just shits all over me....

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my word.  I'm sorry.  Is there insurance on the Jeep?  Take a taxi to work.  And you fell on the ground screaming and crying?  Goodness.

LadyStork
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Join the club. Life sucks. I hope things get better for you and stay that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I was just so scared and shaken up. The jeep spun around and wobbled. once it got stable i jumped out and out of pure fear just collapsed. as there isn't insurance. =/

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Oh my word.  I'm sorry.  Is there insurance on the Jeep?  Take a taxi to work.  And you fell on the ground screaming and crying?  Goodness.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:07 AM
3 moms liked this

Why on earth would you drive a vehicle with no insurance?  You also got a ticket for not having your license - do you even have a license?  Bad things continue to happen because you continue to act irresponsibly.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I was just so scared and shaken up. The jeep spun around and wobbled. once it got stable i jumped out and out of pure fear just collapsed. as there isn't insurance. =/

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Ollie123
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM
The important thing is that you are ok! Everything else will work out.
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM
At least you're ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM
2 moms liked this

I do have a license. it was just at home. sometimes you have no other options in life. My mom's car is the only option I have to get a start in rebuilding my life for me and my son. Why does this have to be a bash fest? Dont you think I feel bad enough already as it is?

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Why on earth would you drive a vehicle with no insurance?  You also got a ticket for not having your license - do you even have a license?  Bad things continue to happen because you continue to act irresponsibly.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

yabbadabba07
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:43 AM
If you wear rear ended that would be the other drivers fault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I am just wondering now how fast she was going for little car to make the Jeep spin like that.

Quoting yabbadabba07:

If you wear rear ended that would be the other drivers fault.

HadnKmom
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM

you do realize her sn is CRAZY-steph right? shes bitch no worries...i was driving my car with no insurance (it had ended on 12/1 my accident wason 12/6) i got a ticket for following to closely and no proof of insurance. it sucks and i had to pay for all damages (even though it REALLY wasnt my fault...some asshole stopped at a green light in front of me)

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I do have a license. it was just at home. sometimes you have no other options in life. My mom's car is the only option I have to get a start in rebuilding my life for me and my son. Why does this have to be a bash fest? Dont you think I feel bad enough already as it is?

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN