Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Firefox issue?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

I started using firefox again (was using chrome) and I noticed that I can't click in the top reply box on a post.. the bottom one works and the curser pops up for me to type in but not the top one.

Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix for it? I reported this problem to cafemom and I'm just wondering if it's CM, Firefox or my computer.

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heyma4
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:46 PM
I have issues with ff too. It won't let me copy & pasteI anything :/ but only on cm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I haven't noticed any problems (replying in top reply box on FF right now).  Good that you reported it to CM though, hopefully they'll be able to figure out what's going on.

I know sometimes when FF updates, it does weird things, so maybe it's related to that?

christina0607
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I use firefox, I can use all the buttons.

There are times when it takes  a little longer for the curser, but usually if I go out and back in it's fixed.

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

itsblissmas
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Quoting christina0607:

I use firefox, I can use all the buttons.

There are times when it takes  a little longer for the curser, but usually if I go out and back in it's fixed.

smem24
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I have upgraded firefox and it seems to be working now. :D CM was quick replying to me about the problem!

Aichia
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Somewhere in the fine print CM says they have known FF issues, usually all you have to do is update FF to the latest stable version
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)