Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Would you be interested in this product? Adult Content

Posted by   + Show Post

We all know that our men love it when we go down on them but sometimes its just not pleasant. Most ladies I know say that the biggest issue is that it can get a bit smelly down there, especially if he's been working or playing sports. Would you ladies be interested in a product that quickly and easily fixed that problem?

We are working on a product that would take care of the unpleasant smell and taste of that activity. It is a individually wrapped wet wipe that can be carried in a pocket or purse and used quickly and discreetly with out leaving an odor or soapy taste.

Is this something you would want? Does it fulfill a need? At this point we are simply testing market interest, so please tell me what you think of the idea. Thank you in advance!

by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (111-120):
skittle_jitters
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:34 AM
I wouldn't be interested. I prefer soap and water. But I have a question.What is the difference between your product and baby wipes?And how would you package it for discretion?I could only imagine posts from embarrassed moms saying omg I was at so and so's and the Wang wipes fell out of my purse!!!!! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittle_jitters
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Maybe OP is saying it's not meant to replace a shower but as a refresher wipe so to speak......not sure. Like when you're clean but have pre sex jitters involving a small amount of sweat and you're away from soap and water....idk. I still don't find it right for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElaineCatherine
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:43 AM
You mean a shower?
momswag
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
So because I think an idea is just plain stupid, I'm a sour puss and unhappy in my life? Prehaps it is none of that and I just geninuely believe the idea to be a dumb one.

Quoting jewelsmama528:

I completely agree that this rudeness was very uncalled for....however, we ARE on CM and there always seems to be a sour apple in every post that I read....hence the reason I rarely post anything on here!!! I think its a great idea, btw!!! Just ignore sour pusses like this one!! The way I look at with all these MOTHERS that talk down to OTHER MOTHERS on here is that they are so unhappy in their own lives that they want to try and bring others down with them!! U seem to be a very happy person, so don't let stupid people like this ruin that for you!!!

Quoting EbonySnow:

I appreciate your input but there is no reason to be mean about it.

Quoting momswag:

If there is an unpleasant odor and taste then the man is dirty and should SHOWER. A wet wipe is not going to clean away the sweat and bacteria there. 

This, in my opinion, is the most moronic thing I have ever heard of. Who is in such a hurry to get/give a blow job that they can't wait for a proper shower. NASSSTTTYY!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM

She asked for your opinion but didnt like the way you worded it? Thats a bit silly imo. also I agree with you. 

Quoting momswag:

So because I think an idea is just plain stupid, I'm a sour puss and unhappy in my life? Prehaps it is none of that and I just geninuely believe the idea to be a dumb one.

Quoting jewelsmama528:

I completely agree that this rudeness was very uncalled for....however, we ARE on CM and there always seems to be a sour apple in every post that I read....hence the reason I rarely post anything on here!!! I think its a great idea, btw!!! Just ignore sour pusses like this one!! The way I look at with all these MOTHERS that talk down to OTHER MOTHERS on here is that they are so unhappy in their own lives that they want to try and bring others down with them!! U seem to be a very happy person, so don't let stupid people like this ruin that for you!!!

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting momswag:

If there is an unpleasant odor and taste then the man is dirty and should SHOWER. A wet wipe is not going to clean away the sweat and bacteria there. 

This, in my opinion, is the most moronic thing I have ever heard of. Who is in such a hurry to get/give a blow job that they can't wait for a proper shower. NASSSTTTYY!

ginnjuice

jewelsmama528
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Having your opinion is fine!! There was just no reason to come off as a mean and hateful person!! There are others on here that do not like the idea, but they did not tell her it was a "moronic" idea or a "dumb idea"!! There are ways to say u don't like something without being so mean, I'm just sayin!!!

Quoting momswag:

Quoting jewelsmama528:

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting momswag:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
No. Dh showers before we are intimate
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jewelsmama528
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I forgot to add that u called her idea "stupid" too!! Do u not know how to give criticism without being rude??????

Quoting jewelsmama528:

Having your opinion is fine!! There was just no reason to come off as a mean and hateful person!! There are others on here that do not like the idea, but they did not tell her it was a "moronic" idea or a "dumb idea"!! There are ways to say u don't like something without being so mean, I'm just sayin!!!

Quoting momswag:

Quoting jewelsmama528:

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting momswag:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM
That sounds awesome. Like it could be used for males or females?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Wang wipes!! Lmao!! There's your product name OP!!

Quoting skittle_jitters:

I wouldn't be interested. I prefer soap and water. But I have a question.What is the difference between your product and baby wipes?And how would you package it for discretion?I could only imagine posts from embarrassed moms saying omg I was at so and so's and the Wang wipes fell out of my purse!!!!! Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN