Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What kind of purse do you carry? This is my new Brahmin I got it half off!!! Got so lucky my mom bought it for my for my birthday which isn't till November but it was an awesome deal! I like larger purses. What kind of purse do you have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
Heather_the_Mom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Ooooo!   I love your Brahmin!  I have two purses that I alternate.  The first is my teal Coach my mom bought me a few years ago.  I actually found a pic on the internet, so I am putting it on here, since I don't feel like getting up and taking a pic of mine (mine is in better condition).  The other purse I carry is an Alviero Martini Prima Classe bag... I can't find the exact one online, but the pic (map purse) is similar.

momtolittleg
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I have a fabric Coach bag that I got on the cheap at the outlet store.  I love it, but I won't  get fabric again- gets dirty too easy!  My previous bag was a pink Guess bag (again, a bargain at DSW) that was the softest leather!   I used it for at least 2 years!

1likeme
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I have a black lether Coach purse that I carry daily. I have a few other hand bags for going out.
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I have a coach bookbag
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I am in LOVE with the map purse I have never seen one of those!!!!

Quoting Heather_the_Mom:

Ooooo!   I love your Brahmin!  I have two purses that I alternate.  The first is my teal Coach my mom bought me a few years ago.  I actually found a pic on the internet, so I am putting it on here, since I don't feel like getting up and taking a pic of mine (mine is in better condition).  The other purse I carry is an Alviero Martini Prima Classe bag... I can't find the exact one online, but the pic (map purse) is similar.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I prefer leather purses bc of quality and they def stay cleaner longer!

Quoting momtolittleg:

I have a fabric Coach bag that I got on the cheap at the outlet store.  I love it, but I won't  get fabric again- gets dirty too easy!  My previous bag was a pink Guess bag (again, a bargain at DSW) that was the softest leather!   I used it for at least 2 years!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.KFeatherable.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I dont own an expensive bag. Walmart, fall apart brand is all I have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather_the_Mom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM

It's an Italian Designer I believe.  Here's the website, so you can check out all the goodies!

www.forzieri.com

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting Heather_the_Mom:

Justine1123
by Justine on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Heather_the_Mom:

It's an Italian Designer I believe.  Here's the website, so you can check out all the goodies!

www.forzieri.com

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting Heather_the_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma182
by Traci on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I have a 31 denim cross body
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN