Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

found a Pitt bull tonight....UPDATE IN PINK CAUSE I HATE RED .

Posted by   + Show Post

Yup wandering around our neighborhood. She almost got hit a few times. So we took her in..... what sweet heart but she doesn't want to go sleep she just wants to roam around the house and bark. I think it's just nerves. She is well taken care of. Was a little dirty@ but we fixed that. Now if we could just get her to relax.

after a very lonnnggg night! we made it till morning me and my sister too the day of today so we could take care of the house guest.no one got much sleep! so this morning we got up and we all went out ot search for her home. after no luck  i started calling shelters and found out in our area there is a law saying that if it's a pitt she is UN ADOPTABLE  WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! so if i would of taken her in she would of been dead by morning. Well our very first stop was the vet were they checked for a child but there wasn't one well the girl at the desk had a great idea to take a picture of her to post to the website . so that's what we did!   and ow and behold the great animal goddess helped us out!  After just about giving up we got a call saying that the vet had traced her down she was actually a patient at the vet clinic and the vet knew the owners! So they called him we took her back to the vet and she was heading back home.. Her name was Dipisi she is 1 1/2 years old she has a daddy a mama and then 2 non furry tiny humans to call her own

Mama Kritters

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are"

My body is my journal,and my tattoos are my story. - Johnny Depp

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
naominpipermom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:42 AM
Agh too cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
d4n13l18
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:42 AM

why would you even put "shoot it shoot it" ... that was stupid of you, regaurdless if you were looking to get be sarcastic, animal lovers esp. pitbull lovers would get offended by it...I jus thtink that was a low blow to put..

Quoting marchantmom06:

Shoot it shoot it.

No not really. Maybe can you walk to up and down the street to see if it leads you to its home?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
d4n13l18
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM

glad you have a heart and helped the dog out.  all you need it another random pitbull running the street and getting a bad rep!

GagaNTattooS
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM
I have plenty for her to chew on and she is eatting . My husband called our vet he said give her some benadryl to relax her

Quoting aimhawk:

Do you have a leash or can you make something into one? Maybe led her around the neighborhood, one the walking will burn off some energy and two she might lead you to her home (being away from her owners/home will make her anxious). Thank you for taking her in, so people bad people give pits a bad name! Oh and when pits get anxious they chew. Lol. Our pitty is almost 10mo.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkik526
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Quoting brittani:

Awwww poor thing. Thank god there are nice like you to take in a pit. Most people would not have. I love pittbulls they are wonderful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM
3 moms liked this
No bad dogs just bad owners
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimhawk
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

I have plenty for her to chew on and she is eatting . My husband called our vet he said give her some benadryl to relax her

Quoting aimhawk:

Do you have a leash or can you make something into one? Maybe lead her around the neighborhood, one the walking will burn off some energy and two she might lead you to her home (being away from her owners/home will make her anxious). Thank you for taking her in, so many people give pits a bad name! Oh and when pits get anxious they chew. Lol. Our pitty is almost 10mo.

Awesome! Hopefully you all find her home. Do you have a no kill shelter in your area?

ATG499
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:46 AM
What a sweetheart! I want her.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

This is her. The big meanie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kissten778
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Aww well please take good care if her (sounds like u are) i have 2 pits and there my lil furrbabies GREAT DOGS
SharonHernandez
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:52 AM
She is cute

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

This is her. The big meanie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)