Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

craigslist pets makes me sad

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM
  • 13 Replies

http://springfield.craigslist.org/pet/3185406371.html

ad says trying to rehome them instead of putting them down because they are moving and can't take them with them. sad options. hope someone gets them and loves them.

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbabies11
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM
:*( makes me so sad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Braydens_Mama11
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I put my 9 week old kitten on there last night. Its the reality of things though. Id rather the animals go to a good home then hear about them starving on the streets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kc932
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I know, I have so many pet peeves in that section. The moving is one that gets me and so does the "having a baby" I always want to email, so after you have this baby and have another one are you giving the first baby away??? AND the "we just don't have time for IT anymore".  

nicsmama09
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Yeah but people get animals all the tine and dont think it through. then have to rehome them or abandon them at a shelter/pound.

Quoting Braydens_Mama11:

I put my 9 week old kitten on there last night. Its the reality of things though. Id rather the animals go to a good home then hear about them starving on the streets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicsmama09
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Yup thats me exactly. Or my friend on fb is constantly trading in animals bc she says they arent behaved and annoying, etc. she doesnt train them. I told her get a fish

Quoting kc932:

I know, I have so many pet peeves in that section. The moving is one that gets me and so does the "having a baby" I always want to email, so after you have this baby and have another one are you giving the first baby away??? AND the "we just don't have time for IT anymore".  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Braydens_Mama11
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
We got ours and i guess you can say we didnt think it through, mil was trying to get rid of them asap.
We litter trained her, but i dont have the patience for her anymore. She keeps peeing and pooping in the house even though she knows to use the litter

Quoting nicsmama09:

Yeah but people get animals all the tine and dont think it through. then have to rehome them or abandon them at a shelter/pound.

Quoting Braydens_Mama11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicsmama09
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Probably doesnt like the litter. Or if you have clutter she goes on things?

My dog pisses in the house and it makes me mad but I love her. Made a committment to her. She is part of the family.

At least yours is just a kitten..better chance of adoption than an afult.cat or dog.

Quoting Braydens_Mama11:

We got ours and i guess you can say we didnt think it through, mil was trying to get rid of them asap.

We litter trained her, but i dont have the patience for her anymore. She keeps peeing and pooping in the house even though she knows to use the litter

Quoting nicsmama09:

Quoting Braydens_Mama11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicsmama09
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Adult
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN