Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

dream lights stuffed animal pillows *pic added*

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 46 Replies

has anyone got one? my son got one today, and he loves it. we got him the dog one and as soon as he saw it he pointed to it and said doggy 

thee lights are bright but not 2 bright which is a good thing and i love the 20min timer on it

baby

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tabitha109
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM
My son got the dog one a week or so ago too. He loves it. He's been wanting one so I was happy to finally see them in stores.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JJEMama3
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM
We do not have one, but 2 of my kids are DYING to get one! Glad to know they are loved in real life as much as on the commercials :)
diaperstodating
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM

No. Bump

Tabitha109
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Walmart has them now. Their a bit expensive though. like the pillow pets were when they first came out.

Quoting JJEMama3:

We do not have one, but 2 of my kids are DYING to get one! Glad to know they are loved in real life as much as on the commercials :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmomma232010
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM

i was so glad when i saw walmart had them, he has been wanting one but i didnt want to order it online

Quoting Tabitha109:

My son got the dog one a week or so ago too. He loves it. He's been wanting one so I was happy to finally see them in stores.

baby

lilmomma232010
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM

yea they are a bit expensive but worth it

JJEMama if you get one dont forget the AAA batts for them

Quoting Tabitha109:

Walmart has them now. Their a bit expensive though. like the pillow pets were when they first came out.

Quoting JJEMama3:

baby

Momto3inMI
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I bought my Son the Doggie one and my Niece the Unicorn one from Toys R Us. They BOTH love them!!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Arent they just pillow pets with the lights built in?  Told dd maybe for christmas even though she really doesnt need a night light.  I think she just wants to see the stars on the ceiling like in the commercial.

lilmomma232010
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM

yea they are, i like them better then the pillow pets though

Quoting frndlyfn:

Arent they just pillow pets with the lights built in?  Told dd maybe for christmas even though she really doesnt need a night light.  I think she just wants to see the stars on the ceiling like in the commercial.

baby

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM

DD has 2 pillow pets..... One is full size and the other is travel size which was a life saver while traveled. The airline we used no longer provides pillows and dd pretty much slept through all the flights to avoid the "ear owies" as she calls them.  She is 6.

Quoting lilmomma232010:

yea they are, i like them better then the pillow pets though

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN