Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Saturday Agenda

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
Planning on cleaning the house, rearrange my room, laundry, grocery shop, clean the car, and hit up hot yoga...

What are your Saturday plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kageegirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Well right now we are camping. I am sitting at the gas station waiting on dh to get back from getting stuff. After here we are heading to the boat launch to go out for a boat ride. We packed lunch so sometime soon we'll stop for lunch. Hoping to do some fishing as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Softball playoffs...parade then the kids go with nana and me and dh head to the beer cage to party with my sister before she moves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I just got out of the pool. I'm going to make lunch, shower and then go to work.

BeachLifeMama
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Clean the apartment, mom's birthday celebration, friend's game night.
numonestunar
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Cleaning inside and out.
Going to pick out a dunebuggy for my son for his 4th birthday!
I'm soooo excited!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Got up early, walked to the feria (farmer's market), had a fresh German sausage smothered in onions, bought our fruits and veggies and pupusas, DD's Spanish teacher came for her lesson, DH and I went to the grocery store.  Came home and DH took DD to a park where kids from all over our area meet to play chess, DD's chess coach will be there.  They'll be back in an hour and I'll make a coconut cream pie for dinner tonight (we're having friends over) and, an hour before friends arrive, I'll make arroz con pollo and an avocado and tomato salad.  In between all of that, I'm going to eat the rest of the cinnamon M&Ms I have stashed in the back of the freezer and watch tv.  Busy day. 

"If there is a God, why did he make me an Atheist?" - Ricky Gervais
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Cleaning, laundry, go to Target, make lunch, play time outside, make dinner.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Saturdays are all the same here -

Sleep in (to about 8am)

Go to synagogue for services - we leave home by 9am and get back home between 12 and 1

Spend the afternoon/evening resting, hanging out as a family (playing games or chatting), getting some quiet-reading time, and napping.

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Went to a job interview.  It went well.  Just waiting on the 2nd interview to hopefully happen. Then took my 2 nieces to the State Fair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)