Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

falling stars!!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 7 Replies

I think SO and I are getting a blanket and laying outside tonight!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
christina0607
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I was excited about this...but I live on the east coast so we won't be able to see much tonight, too many clouds.

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:29 PM
I hope its not too cloudy :(

Quoting christina0607:

I was excited about this...but I live on the east coast so we won't be able to see much tonight, too many clouds.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Made in Canada on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:37 PM

My husband is working/living 3 hours out of town for 2 more weeks. Where he is is in the middle of nowhere so perfect for stargazing. I'm going to drive out and spend the night with him on Sunday night and we're going to go watch too. :)

alwayskk
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM
I want to see it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMrs407
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Quoting supermama322:

My husband is working/living 3 hours out of town for 2 more weeks. Where he is is in the middle of nowhere so perfect for stargazing. I'm going to drive out and spend the night with him on Sunday night and we're going to go watch too. :)

Awww!

I hope we have clear skies!

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM
My SO lives in a small town with hardly any lights had a large yard with out tress. Its also going to be chilly out so perfect cuddling weather. We are going out for dinner then sitting in his yard. Cant wait its going to be perfect!

Quoting supermama322:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)