Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you love your pet? Or do you want a pet

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:43 PM
  • 70 Replies

Do you have a pet? do you love your pet? and is it just a pet or is it family?
and what type of pet do you have?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I love my pets they are family to us. We have a chihuahua mix, a black lab, 2 tortoises and a ball python

black.eyeliner
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Three house cats, a Golden Retriever, a Sheba-Enu, a turtle, frog, and beta. They are family. My poor turtle just cracked her shell and had emergency repair to save her life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Temecula_Mama
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM
I'd love a dog. A mastiff. But it's unfair to them since we live in an apt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jakesmom323
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM
I had two dogs that I loved like children before my actual children. Man does the dynamic change. The oldest poodle retaliated by peeing everywhere, siezures due to stress, throwing up everywhere. I found her a really good home w/ no children. Now the second dog, a cockapoo has been great for 4.5 years. Now the second baby is coming and he has pissed, pooped, tore up my new house. I love him but he better ship up or ship out. JJ I love him too much but the love has definitely changed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilyrose842006
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:01 PM
I currently have a JRT/Boston terrier mix named Charlie.
I'm trying to convince DH that when we can move into a house with a backyard to let me have a rednose pit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:02 PM
I have a Min. Schnauzer I love her she's my best friend but we have just moved and she's going potty in the new house I'm ready to strangle her. We are fighting right now she won't sleep with me she's under the bed lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
r2blue2
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:04 PM
My pets are like children. We have a toy poodle, a cat, and a Guinea pig. They get any and everything they want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbabies11
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:05 PM
We love our two doggies! We have a 1 1/2 yr old malshi ( maltese shih-tzu mix) her name is Bella and we have a shih-tzu that's 8 months old and his name is Milo, A.K.A Bubby. Yes, they are our kids too. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I love my dog, but we're considering giving him to my fil because he isn't a huge fan of our son. He growls at him whenever he hugs him.

traygotti
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:12 PM
I love my pets. We have 2 dogs, a male yorkie/Maltese mix and a female lab/pointer mix. They are family, like our very own kids
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN