Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What would you do???? backstabbing b!@***

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  • 41 Replies

So I have been nothing less than cordial to my brother in laws fiance...Invited them both out with us and our friends...to our home for a superbowl party (they showed up 2 hrs late) and then to my daughters bday party...Now I come to find out that during the party I bent over to pick something up (I have screws in both knees so I have to bend at the waist) and she snapped pics of my ass and showed them to my brother in law and laughed about it to him....My best friend saw the whole thing and told me about it after the party....She seems to have nothing better to do than kiss ass to my inlaws and shit talk me....Would you say something to her about it? At 40 yrs old I hardly want to be bothered by her 27 yr old BS drama but this to me is the deal breaker...disrespect in my own home in front of my best friend just shows me what kind of person she really is.

by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama2be
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd say something. That doesn't fly in your own house. Screw that.
cradlerobber
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM

my husband called his brother and told him what was said but of course he denied it to protect her....SO now nothing is resolved and I am expected to see her at family events and my inlaws house....I considered msging her facebook or waiting til the next time we are all there and leaving her to explain why we left so quick after they got there.

TarotMommy
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM
3 moms liked this

I'd tell her that I don't appreciate her crude disrespect and she is no longer welcome in my home.

cradlerobber
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:25 PM

they rarely come here unless we invite them for something so that isnt an issue...what will be is having to see her every other weekend at my in laws. msg her facebook then??? I don't have her number to call her on it.

RmeWifey01
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

You might be better off calling her out on it. Give her a chance to apologize. If she doesn't then let her know she is no longer welcome in your home. I had to lay down the law to my 'out'laws b/c they were disrespecting me in my own home, and hubby would never defend me b/c he scared of his family. Me, on the other hand, I have no fear nor any tolerance. Yup...I'ma bitch on wheels to asshats. 

RmeWifey01
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM

No. She will just make sh*t up. Call her out in front of them. Sweetly of course...but be firm and tell her it's not appreciated in no uncertain terms. Be a sweet bitch! lol

Quoting cradlerobber:

my husband called his brother and told him what was said but of course he denied it to protect her....SO now nothing is resolved and I am expected to see her at family events and my inlaws house....I considered msging her facebook or waiting til the next time we are all there and leaving her to explain why we left so quick after they got there.

DaiTilley
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM
3 moms liked this
Don't bring it to Facebook; that will just up the immaturity factor.
Force her to woman up and act like an adult. Next time you're together somewhere, pull her aside, sit her down, and tell her that you have medical issues that affect your flexibility, and that you don't appreciate her mocking you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cradlerobber
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Oh me too....I have had to deal with his grandmother, aunt and mother....they at least know they were wrong and will admit it...they don't deny doing it and apologize....this one on the other hand is just a jealous lil b1@tch

barnwell84
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I probably would have confronted her.

TarotMommy
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Quoting cradlerobber:

they rarely come here unless we invite them for something so that isnt an issue...what will be is having to see her every other weekend at my in laws. msg her facebook then??? I don't have her number to call her on it.

I'd probably confront her the next time I saw her and I'd do it in front of the in-laws. I'd say, "I heard what you did in my home, taking pictures and making fun of me especially when I have medical issues. I find that crudely disrespectful and do not appreciate it. You are not welcome in my home again." 

See what she has to say in front of everyone else. It's really shines the light on her character, ya know?

If you don't feel like going that route then just message her on FB if that's the only other means of contact.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)