Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My folks are going out to eat.  I didn't feel like going so they are bringing me home a beef w/ cheese soft taco, grilled chicken & cheese quesadilla and chips w/ salsa.  I can'ttttttttttt wait :)  Naeem is gonna eat a hot dog and grapes.  His choice.  :P  He doesn't eat mexican.  For dessert we're gonna finish up the left over homemade choc syrup cake topped with french vanilla ice cream that my mom made yesterday.

I'm always looking for new ideas so here I am....  So what are you having??

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Ya. Its delicious. You put all of the regular toppings on & add chopped brisket with sauce.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting momma-flynn:

Baked potatoes with bbq meat

So you stuff the potatoes with it? Never done that before.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I made chili last night and since the kids won't eat it we are having it again tonight :P
The kids work tonight so they'll grab something when they get home...don't know what.

NikkiDoll
by Nicole on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I just got back from the market. We're having lemon pepper chicken that's marinated and a salad. I'm starving. I went to this place called The Meat House. Everything they sell is awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clasater
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Tri tip with broccoli Fettucini Alfredo. It's our anniversary and since we are broke right now I let dh pick what he wants me to cook all day lol we had biscuits and gravy, scrambles eggs and bacon for breakfast, and ham and cheese melts for lunch. Oy! I'm getting fat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Spaghetti
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Mmmmm brisket.  Can I ask how you make your bbq meat? That sounds good!

Quoting momma-flynn:

Ya. Its delicious. You put all of the regular toppings on & add chopped brisket with sauce.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting momma-flynn:

Baked potatoes with bbq meat

So you stuff the potatoes with it? Never done that before.

Charleereno
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM
I had homemade sloppy joes last night. Tonight I'm eating pb&j at work. The kids will probably get Mac and cheese, daddy's cooking. Lol.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I want some chili but I gotta wait til it gets cooler.  Unless i'm sick I can't do soup/stews/chili when it's hot.  :P  Sounds delish tho!  Add a lil cheese on top and some cornbread to sop up the chili..  nomnommmmmmmmmm!

Quoting taKENheart:

I made chili last night and since the kids won't eat it we are having it again tonight :P
The kids work tonight so they'll grab something when they get home...don't know what.

TugBoatMama
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM

spaghetti

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM
We will probably order Chinese. We still have an hour and a half of driving left before we even get home. I am NOT cooking tonight lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN