Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Real Moms of CafeMom Are BACK in an All-New Series!

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you love getting to know your fellow CafeMom members in the last series of the Real Moms of CafeMom? Well, we're back with more amazing and interesting stories from moms right here from the community!

You'll meet a mom of triplets (hello, ultrasound surprise!), a mom who converted to Judaism, a homeschooling mom, a mom who adopted from China and more. CafeMom's very own Cafe Robin makes an appearance in an episode, too!

Tune in for new episodes starting next week!

Subscribe NOW to CafeMom Studios to catch all the episodes of our great shows!
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
emilymarie07
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Can't wait to watch them! Question though can I watch the older "episodes" on youtube or can I here too? How do I even find them? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Amanda
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

You can watch all the episodes of all our shows here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CafeMomStudios/videos?view=1

Quoting emilymarie07:

Can't wait to watch them! Question though can I watch the older "episodes" on youtube or can I here too? How do I even find them? Lol

isell_avon
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM

i wanna be on next time, i think my life is pretty interesting at times. 

isell_avon
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM

thanks i was just about to ask you the same question.

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

You can watch all the episodes of all our shows here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CafeMomStudios/videos?view=1

Quoting emilymarie07:

inmybizz
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Cool!!

kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:37 AM
4 moms liked this

I wonder why people saw these moms as having the perfect life. I remember seeing a woman who lost her husband, a single mom with like 8 kids, moms raising kids with disabilities, and them all telling some of their struggles.  Are we watching the same show?

Anyways, I can't wait to watch the new season.

singlemom1208
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Love these videos!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM

But that won't happen. If they were to show whiny kids and stuff, it would just turn into a huge bashing fest on how that mother is an awful mother and everyone's sanctimommy side would come out and it would turn something good into something horrible and awful.

Quoting ElijahsMami222:

i so agree, i want real moms, whinny kids, acting crazy, than i can say, atleast im not the only one! :D

MamaKarrot
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Oh yay!! I saw Claire!!! 

la_bella_vita
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Quoting alwayskk:

I don't think they come off as perfect, lol.

Ditto

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)