Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Real Moms of CafeMom Are BACK in an All-New Series!

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you love getting to know your fellow CafeMom members in the last series of the Real Moms of CafeMom? Well, we're back with more amazing and interesting stories from moms right here from the community!

You'll meet a mom of triplets (hello, ultrasound surprise!), a mom who converted to Judaism, a homeschooling mom, a mom who adopted from China and more. CafeMom's very own Cafe Robin makes an appearance in an episode, too!

Tune in for new episodes starting next week!

Subscribe NOW to CafeMom Studios to catch all the episodes of our great shows!
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
unknownstar
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:03 PM

BUMP!

nataliesmom2012
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I cried while filming mine and talking about my SO being on deployment and how hard it is to play both roles while he's gone. Is that real enough yayay15?

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

These shows focus on a small snippet of their (real) lives - an aspect that is noteworthy in some regard. They're not full-on chronicles of the day-to-day lives of families. Is that what you mean?

Quoting yayay15:

I want REAL moms. Nobody has Robot kids. And if they do, I feel sorry for them. Kids whine and cry. I want people I can't relate to. I am not miserable, I live a real life and I would like the videos better if they weren't so fabricated.

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

Wait, are you saying you want slightly miserable moms with misbehaving kids and messy houses and all kinds of stress going on? I'll tell the video producers they need to start on my own show STAT. :P

Quoting yayay15:

Yippee. We get to see a whole bunchof overly happy mothers, who have perfect children and perfect live!!!!

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Very Nice!

mommytohuddy
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I was part of the first round and I can honestly say that my story was not fabricated in the least. Cafemom studios did an amazing job and I was fully impressed with the process. I can say that there was NO script. The director called me a few days before my taping to just talk. He got to know me and the basics of my story. Everything in the video itself was my direct response to his questions. I also didn't feel I came off overly happy in mine. If anything, I fought back tears throughout the day.

Once again, thank you Cafemom Studios for allowing me to be a part of an amazing thing. It was a joy and I look forward to seeing the new round of moms :)

Quoting PranaPilot:

Wow. They didn't seem "fabricated" to me

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

These shows focus on a small snippet of their (real) lives - an aspect that is noteworthy in some regard. They're not full-on chronicles of the day-to-day lives of families. Is that what you mean?

Quoting yayay15:

I want REAL moms. Nobody has Robot kids. And if they do, I feel sorry for them. Kids whine and cry. I want people I can't relate to. I am not miserable, I live a real life and I would like the videos better if they weren't so fabricated.

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

Wait, are you saying you want slightly miserable moms with misbehaving kids and messy houses and all kinds of stress going on? I'll tell the video producers they need to start on my own show STAT. :P

Quoting yayay15:

Yippee. We get to see a whole bunchof overly happy mothers, who have perfect children and perfect live!!!!

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM
I want to do it!. My job is so taboo, I think a lot of moms would be interested in me, lol and if like to show off my awesomeness on here since I've been here so long!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Seriously. I'm gonna be on and I'm. FAR from perfect.

Quoting alwayskk:

I don't think they come off as perfect, lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nataliesmom2012
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I can't wait! My episode will air November 9th in honor of Veteran's Day. It's all about my life as an active duty military mom. It was nowhere near fabricated. I actually had to take breaks to keep from bawling on camera. Thank you CM for the chance to do this!

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM

How and where do we see The Real Moms of Cafemoms. Is it on TV or the internet?

LiesLiesLies
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM
This.

The only thing they didn't show was my 20 minutes of running to the bathroom and sobbing. For obvious reasons I asked them not to.

The rest of it was pretty much my daily life.

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I wonder why people saw these moms as having the perfect life. I remember seeing a woman who lost her husband, a single mom with like 8 kids, moms raising kids with disabilities, and them all telling some of their struggles.  Are we watching the same show?

Anyways, I can't wait to watch the new season.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnvixen
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I find the videos very interesting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN