Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

When was i gonna be told???? *rant*

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 91 Replies

Well aparently my df is taking his EX to do somthing fun tomorrow and i cant go because she bitches about everything. He never said one word to me about it and i didnt even know until he told his bros gf earlier. I have to ask to do anything and everything but he does anything and everything he wants and doesnt tell me. If i walk around the block and dont tell him he gets super shitty. He expects me to be ok with everything he does with is EX when she has a man but still finds ways to be with mine. IT PISSES ME OFF!!!! Go do something with ur man and leave mine alone!!!! He stays at her trailor to see his kids and complains about her bitching at him but he refuses to bring em here. Or anywhere with me and dd. He bitches about what a lazy person she is but says im worse but her trailor is so nasty its a health hazard but bitches about our aot and i keep ours mostly clean. Only thing about ours is dd wets the bed and her room smells like pee. Other than that the dishes are done everyday, i vaccuum daily cuz of the bugs, and i sweep n mop weekly. Just tired of the shit!!!!

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FL2AK
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Are they doing something as a family with their kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole6870
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Sorry no advice. That wouldn't work here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:39 PM
4 moms liked this

1) This is the life you've chosen to, and continue to choose to live in.

2) what bugs???

angelbabies11
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:40 PM
I'm sorry but my df would NOT be taking his ex anywhere unless I was going too but seriously, he wouldn't even take her to begin with! She can take herself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dirby1988
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Theyre going to a free sale. Its like a huge yard sale but everything is free. I would love to go but hes already taking her so i cant and me and dd and him and his kids never do anything together. Last time we did was over 8 months ago when we lived in a different city and we went to the park for a few hours and he had to take the boys home.

Quoting FL2AK:

Are they doing something as a family with their kids?

LaceNBklyn
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Sounds like its a little more going on. But good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firemouse23
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM
5 moms liked this

And you are still with him why?? Why would you allow someone to treat you like a second class citizen.  He shouldn't be doing anything with her period...and he should bring the kids to your place to see them.  I think he isn't done sleeping with his ex and he controls you .  Time for you to move on and get away from that toxic relationship

dirby1988
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:43 PM

our neighbors pets have fleas and we have bed bugs and weve had it professionally spreyed twice. Were gonna move but havent found a new place yet.

Quotingo FooLynRoo:

1) This is the life you've chosen to, and continue to choose to live in.

2) what bugs???

Sammie0402
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:43 PM
2 moms liked this
are you sure it his ex? Sounds like hes living a not-so-hidden double life. Re-evaluate your relationship honey!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimber2465
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 5:46 PM

sorry that crap wouldn't fly here.  take you child and go to the sale- the hell with what he says. as for her bed- you need to get the plastice cover/or fitted sheet for the bed. and why would u put up that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)