Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dr who, who loves it?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM
  • 14 Replies
Me!! I proudly admit my dork status. I really wanted to watch it but thought it would not live up to my warm fuzzy feelings of nostalgia from the original series. It totally holds up :). Who's with me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I just started watching it a few weeks ago. Still catching up.
I don't like the latest Doctor :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I love it :)

ForRaineW_Love
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:03 PM

ME!!! I got BBC America just to watch the new season but now my cable is acting funky and I don't know if it'll be fixed by saturday :(

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I'm on the third doctor, which are you on? I am watching what's available on Netflix. I have to say the first is my favorite, the second is fun. I am having a hard time warming to the third.

Quoting ForRaineW_Love:

ME!!! I got BBC America just to watch the new season but now my cable is acting funky and I don't know if it'll be fixed by saturday :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BewitchedKisses
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Me! I have a TARDIS tattoo planned!

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Awesome!

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

Me! I have a TARDIS tattoo planned!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForRaineW_Love
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I'm not familiar with the first 8 doctors so I don't have an opinion of the first, second or third. I've tried watching those seasons on Netflix but they aren't labeled in order so I don't know where to begin and I have this thing about always watching things in order. Plus I'm not a fan of 60's television lol

I've actually learned to love 9, 10 and 11 for their own special ways but I'm totally head over heals for 10 (David Tennant).

Quoting norahsmommy:

I'm on the third doctor, which are you on? I am watching what's available on Netflix. I have to say the first is my favorite, the second is fun. I am having a hard time warming to the third.

Quoting ForRaineW_Love:

lgiesing13
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Me Me Me!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I love it. Can't wait for the new season. I admit, Matt Smith is not my favorite Doctor, but he is growing on me. I miss David Tennant. 

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Me too!

Quoting FoxFire363:

I love it. Can't wait for the new season. I admit, Matt Smith is not my favorite Doctor, but he is growing on me. I miss David Tennant. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)