Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Tonight is supposed to be the very last episode. I'm glad that are stopping the show so the families can move on but at the same time I'm going to miss watching the show. I've watched them since they were on 16 & pregnant.

Gary was an asshole to send amber pics of the party, he was just looking to argue. Then using Leah like that against her for moving on with her life. Amber had a point, leahs a child not a tool like Gary is trying to use her as. Tonight I kinda felt bad for Amber but she's still my least fav

Ferrah is a drama queen plain and simple but she's became way more responsible. And isnt Sophia a little too old to still have a pacifier? Why and where did Sophia say the 'Youre a bad person' to her mom? That wasn't very nice thing to have a 3 yr old to start saying

What's with Tylers attitude? It's never been bad like this. Maybe it's just all the stress from how his dad has been.

If I were Maci I wouldn't give Ryan her copy of Bentley's BC, I'd make him get his copy like she mentioned but she should have stuck thru it. I think it's bullcrap that after these years he decides he wants to get a court order stating that Maci & Kyle can't be living together. Ryans just a bum living off his patents where as Maci is making something of herself.
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Replies (11-18):
getoesuepastah
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM

i hate gary i always have, i remember way back on season one him being an immature dick when amber wanted to break up, and she told gary lets get along for leahs sake and he goes ill never fet along with u, im going to be spiteful on purpose, that was when leah was still an infant, hes always been an immature prick in my book

scream_rockstar
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Yeah true but Amber is no different she's just as bad

Quoting getoesuepastah:

i hate gary i always have, i remember way back on season one him being an immature dick when amber wanted to break up, and she told gary lets get along for leahs sake and he goes ill never fet along with u, im going to be spiteful on purpose, that was when leah was still an infant, hes always been an immature prick in my book

nikkik526
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Ya, I cant wait to see it.

Quoting Nickie76:

I can't believe in the preview of the after show Maci said Kyle cheated on her! WHAT???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
getoesuepastah
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM

i know but i think if they had stayed broken up from the first time she wanyted to break up and they moved on with their lives and just shared leah things would be so different now , i feel bad for amber way back in the beginning she wanted to do good and get her ged and gary refused to watch leah so she could go to school, he even went back to school himself so she couldnt go (season one) i think hes been trying to control her since day one cuz he knows hes a loser , in fact i heard hes now living with his mom, is on PA and foodstamps and refuses to work

Quoting scream_rockstar:

Yeah true but Amber is no different she's just as bad

Quoting getoesuepastah:

azpreemiemom
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM

That is true. I don't even think Maci works, but drove a brand new jeep. All of them have these nice houses/apartments, nice cars, nice clothes and don't seem to struggle at all. If the producers would have put the money in a trust until they are 25, it would be a more accurate depiction.

The first year, you could see them struggle, but after that they didn't have to do shit.

Also, Gary is an ass. I don't care if you are pissed. Children are not a pawn. Ever. Amber was stupid for signing over custody to him. If he's done it once, he will do it again. I guess it doesn't matter with her in jail now, anyway.

Ryan is stupid and just doing what he can to piss her off. He doesn't give a shit about kyle living there. He just wants to hurt her. His girlfriend and parents had a point. If it's not ok for her, then it's not ok for him.

Farrah is disrespectful to her mom and is a brat. The relationship she has with her mother is just a glimmer of what her relationship with Sophia will be. Her mother is a pushover and lets her daughters treat her like garbage. I would never talk like that to my parents. Spoiled brat.

Quoting scream_rockstar:

The downfall of this show is it does not show the true meaning of being a young parent. It's showing it's a piece of cake. The only drama they show these girls have is with the baby daddy's. What about having to parent young kids along with jobs and paying bills they should have showed them dealing with that too.

scream_rockstar
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:36 AM
That is very true. I agree with you there.

Quoting azpreemiemom:

OneToughMami
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM
-_- I don't recall it being that easy. They all have it easy to be honest. They are being paid decently for that show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leidy2011
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't stand maci plain and simple. She talks about Ryan being jobless yet Kyle didn't work?? She needs to grow up too.
Farrah is just an ungrateful person and that's why she's still alone because it's all about her and what she wants.
I felt bad for amber last night. Gary is a piece of shit for pawning his daughter and using her as a tool to get back at amber.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)