Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Whats the name of that movie?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:32 AM
  • 17 Replies

not really but Im so unbeleaveably bored its crazy! Whats up everyone? who has seen magic mike is it really as amazing as they say? seems like it was a huge hit and litterally overnight we all stopped talking about it? Oh and Diamond Candles are B1G1 Free Right now but I found out how to get them free if anyone is interested ill email you how since Cafemom wont let me post. 

But Anyways How is everyones night going lol. Its 11:30pm and i started a giveaway on my business page so i can not sleep! love watching new fans come to my page its a great feeling! I was thinking to add Diamond candles to my giveaway but idk if i want to share them LOL  

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chasesmum3109
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:33 AM
what is? I want something free lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabyrd86
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Its 1:36 here. Bored watchin cabin fever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Lol dont we all! Free is awesome huh. Ill email you but whats up?

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Chasesmum3109
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:39 AM
nothing much just organizing my sons closet and dresser's while he's at his grandparents house for the night. Whats going on with you? Anything you wanna talk about?

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM

isnt that scary? i cant watch scary movies without hubs. and i can NEVER get off my bed during one lol im always scared there is something there! or under the couch! im 23 and im terrified of scary movies! even pretty little liars scares me!

Quoting mamabyrd86:

C8linVilla
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Awesome! How nice is it to have a break for your kids? Id love a break! but i dont trust anyone to watch my kids. No nothing specific. Im so bored and CM wont let me share freebies and deals with yall anymore so idk what to do with all my free time LOL hubs is asleep and so are the kids! im hungry but no munchies in the house! so talking is my only outlet to the real world rigght now.Anything interesting in the closet or dresser? its always interesting to see what kids collect in there

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

nothing much just organizing my sons closet and dresser's while he's at his grandparents house for the night. Whats going on with you? Anything you wanna talk about?

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:45 AM

hi how are you. sorry don't have anything interesting to say but hi anyhow

mamabyrd86
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Lol yea its a horror movie but i dont think its really scary lol its just bout a flesh eating disease. Dh is layin next to me, dd is asleep. Im 26 and afraid of the dark lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

isnt that scary? i cant watch scary movies without hubs. and i can NEVER get off my bed during one lol im always scared there is something there! or under the couch! im 23 and im terrified of scary movies! even pretty little liars scares me!

Quoting mamabyrd86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM

totally adding Magic mike to my giveaway. Its gotta be a huge hit right? it comes out on October 23rd :( wonder if it will come out on comcast sooner then that

Chasesmum3109
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:50 AM
yes it is awesome, and why won't they let you give away anything anymore that stinks)= and yes I love the break and i'm like that also with my son I wouldn't let anyone watch him besides my parents,my friends would always say i'll watch him you need a break and I just don't trust anyone anymore you hear to many stories now a days. And in his closet i found a big pile of rocks lol!! He's only three but everytime we do a scavenger hunt(once a week) he must put them in his pockets lol! So what's the web page you have all about and what got you started? And i feel ya on the munchies part lol tomorrow is my shopping day so i'll pick some up then. Oh i forgot to say it's 2:51 a.m. Here in jersey. I figured i would stay up a little later since i have 2 hrs extra to sleep in(=

Quoting C8linVilla:

Awesome! How nice is it to have a break for your kids? Id love a break! but i dont trust anyone to watch my kids. No nothing specific. Im so bored and CM wont let me share freebies and deals with yall anymore so idk what to do with all my free time LOL hubs is asleep and so are the kids! im hungry but no munchies in the house! so talking is my only outlet to the real world rigght now.Anything interesting in the closet or dresser? its always interesting to see what kids collect in there

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)