Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

wtf is going on ??? pics included small update(FINAL UPDATE)

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  • 85 Replies

Poll

Question: what is going on?

Options:

your pregnant

your not pregnant

????? i dont know either

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 103

View Results

hi everyone

im so confused right now my dh and i are ttc baby #2

i got my period aug 6th . noticed a few odd symptoms the past 2 days .

stuffy nose but no other cold symptoms

heartburn

sore boobs

peeing more

exhausted all the time and headaches

i figure it prob just af is coming soon so whatever

well a friend of mine told me i should test but i recon it would be too soon .i grabbed my ttc supplies took my answer test strip first

saw that and thought OMG IM PREGNANT

i waited 10 Min's i had to calm down and i took a 10miu test (got it online) this is what i got

don't see a thing ? O.o

then i noticed I'm spotting a little bit ..brownish red (sorry if tmi) like its my af starting but shes not due for a whole week from now .....I'm so confused .i don't know what to think .

so im asking you what you all think ?

UPDATE.......I'm not spotting anymore ! I put a pad on last night nothing on it this morning and still nothing so I did a qtip test put the qtip in to see if any blood was still there but nothing :-)

final update

Sorry i wated so long to update so i started bleeding again  and i went and had afew  blood tests done .my hcg level was only a 19 then it went down to a 8 in 24 hours   .the dr said i had a chemical pregnancy ...he said if i didnt test i would have never of known .im doing ok now i was upset but we are still ttc so theres hope yet .one of my close friends got a bfp the same day i did but turns out shes about 19 weeks along.im happy for her but sad for me :( 

by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Idk... Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM

anyone?

babie113
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

plz bump if you can

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
You took the tests 10 minutes apart? Same urine or no? If not, the second could have been diluted. Try re-testing in the morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candicefield
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Weird. The first one definitely looks positive. Did you dip it in the same pee? Take a first response in the morning. The bleeding might just be from implantation. 7 dpo is really early for a positive. It is possible the other test is less sensitive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashandmasysmom
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM
I am going to say you are probably pregnant and experiencing implantation bleeding. 10 minutes between tests is not long enough for hormones to build up in your pee. Test again in the morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lieghann
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I would go see the doc. that way you know for sure and your arent freaking out :) good luck hun me and my hubby have been trying for 2 years for #2 and nothing is going as we had hoped that it would.

imamombygrace
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM
I'm mobile, but it looks like just one line to me. Never can tell. I took a pregnancy test with my youngest and it was negative (thought for sure I was pregnant)...couple of days later it was positive and I was indeed pregnant the whole time :)
candicefield
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM
I think you are pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Best time to do a pregnancy test is first thing in the morning...at least that is what I have been told.

Quoting beadingmom17:

You took the tests 10 minutes apart? Same urine or no? If not, the second could have been diluted. Try re-testing in the morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)