Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

GIVEAWAY: "Let's see some funny notes from your kids!!" 5 Moms will WIN CafeMom Tote Bags!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's see some funny notes from your kids...

Post pictures of any funny notes that you have from your kids!

The Stir is working on a slideshow of funny notes from kids and they may feature your photo!

• Reply with one picture at a time.
  • The more times you reply, the more times you enter to win!

writing               sidesplittinglaughter

Five members who reply to this post by September 30th at 11pm will be chosen at random to win a CafeMom Tote Bag!

Giveaway rules:

• The 'Funny Notes from your kids' Giveaway starts 9/9/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 9/30/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with a picture during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Five winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Tote Bag.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/7/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Replies (51-60):
Ranisa
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM
3 moms liked this

Photo

It is supposed to be "tights". Daughters second grade class wrote notes to each other and Izzy came home with this....i about died laughing once i realized what was meant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamieharper08
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Girl...DON'T! Lol!!! He has always had a way at making us feel really bad, and guilty for his behavior. As soon as he senses that you feel bad, he is up to the same mess :) His problem is that he is too smart.

Quoting pasteeater:

Awww I feel so sad for him!  Kids are always harder on themselves than we ever can be!

Quoting jamieharpr08:

After sending my 7 year old son, Jameson, to his room for punishment....he slaps this onto the door :D

jamieharper08
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Awwww :) You are making me tear up. I am so glad it made your day. From a very yound age, Jameson knew how to pull on my heart strings. The very first note he wrote me, was at 4, I sent him to his bedroom and the next thing I know, a note was pushed out from underneath his door. I went over to see what it was. It was a heart broken in two, with a note saying, "this is my heart". Lol!!! I know I have it somewhere, just not sure where :/ 

Quoting e.sugarbaby:

Quoting jamieharper08:

After sending my 7 year old son, Jameson, to his room for punishment....he slaps this onto the door :D

Oh my gosh...I have been laughing out of control over this....this is sooooo something my son would do...he is almost 5....hahaha...I'm still laughing about this! Thanks for sharing! I have had a rough week and this has brought tears of JOY!

pasteeater
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM
When my son was in preschool they had made one of those "My mom is great because" they wrote what he said for him. One said "my mom is great at" he said McDonalds. Which we never even went to. We didn't have money or a car to get there! Then another said I like it when my mom sings to me. Now at fourteen he begs me to stop. One last one said he liked to take lots of walks with me. Which was how we got around. Even now 11 years later we take long walks together. I'll give all you moms of young children a tip. Take your kids on walks. All their lives. My son is fourteen yrs old now. In our past walks he told about a friend wanting to kill himself and another being abused. I have learned so much about my son and his life. They seem to open up so much. I have four kids. We've always went on walks. I think they are great to get to know your kids. And it gives you a chance to open up and share your life and hopes and dreams with your children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlep1101
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:35 AM
OMG! I almost spit my coffee out!!

Quoting buffyclaire:

Best note ever from my 7 yr old. We always write the tooth fairy a note to put with the tooth under the pillow. One time it said this:

Dear Tooth Fairy, 

Please give me 5 bucks. 

P.S. I know who you are MOM.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashbrydio
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Omg that's so cute. Just my day

Quoting jamieharper08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbkimberly
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Not my kid... A student of mine years ago. We were teaching the kids about healthy habits... Eating good food, take showers, etc. A little girl drew a picture she titled "stay clean" of her dad in the shower. She drew circle nipples and genitals that had great detail. It was hard to keep a straight face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zanny
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:45 PM

My 9 year old wrote this to her 20 year old sister

Zanny
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM

But please... as a consolation, help yourself to a piece of gum

mrjonesii
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I don't have a picture but my 7 year old wrote me one during church last night.  She wanted her friend to sit with us.  I told her not this time.  She asked me "pleze pleze pleze I will be sad.  I will go to sleep now I wil be so sad.  When I go home I will eat my cake and go to bed cause I will be so sad.  Plez, pleze mommy".  The note is actually longer than that.  I had my reasons I still said no.  (mean mommy)  LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN