Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I think this is sort of strange. Thoughts?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:06 AM
  • 51 Replies

One of my co-workers is dating/living with her Mexican boyfriend. They have been together since she was 18 (according to her).

She comes to work today freaking out because she's going to bring a  little "mixed"(exactly what she said) baby into the world. She told me she honestly hopes she is as lucky as I was and her baby looks like her  and not his or her's daddy...because he looks TOO spanish.WTH?! If the thought of having a mixed child frightens you WHY did you "hook up" with this particular man?! I am seriously confused. Thoughts? 

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
Author: Milton Berle

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Sorry.Forgot to add that she is now 28

1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Alrighty then. What decade is she living in? 1950? Tell her to jump high and get over it. She will love it no matter what.

whowhat
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:08 AM
That's weird of her. What did she think was going to happen?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I asked her the same thing. She had to know that if she is having sex with this guy she could end up having his baby,kwim? Weird

Quoting whowhat:

That's weird of her. What did she think was going to happen?

Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad.

brittani
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:18 AM
That's strange. My baby is mixed. It never crossed my mind that he would be darker than me and look like his dad. He's not though. He's a pale Argentinian lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:20 AM

yeah ummm why date outside of your race if you have an issue of possibly having a child of that race.  heck only my sister has my exact combo.  LOL

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:21 AM

My hubby is Bolivian.And like you said I never even thought about/worried over the fact that my kids would be mixed.I don't care what they look like...they are mine.

Quoting brittani:

That's strange. My baby is mixed. It never crossed my mind that he would be darker than me and look like his dad. He's not though. He's a pale Argentinian lol

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!

tennisgal
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

how does  mexican man wind up with a spanish baby?? 

anyway, i can't even understand what she thought would happen if she had sex and got pregnant (shocker!)

rayroe2
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:32 AM

LOL!! I don't know but this is just really funny to me I would of laughed in her face because even if you have a one race baby there is a 50/50 chance it wont look like you.

mamaxkitty
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:56 AM

I think she's stupid. smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)