Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Steve Wilkos today

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

Its the encore to the episode where 3 women were smoking pot and a 2 year old fell out the 3 story window. The mother of the child is saying she wasnt in the room and the other ppl should have been watching him. She said it woulda happend whether she was smoking pot or not..............yea right!! Ive never done drugs around dd and never will! I dont want things like this to happen to my kids. If you want to be dumb and do drugs more power  to you but i do not allow it around my dd. I had to deal with drugs addicts at my moms cuz 3 of my siblings did it but i moved out an hour away to get away from it for dds and mines sake.

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AmberMerrell
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM
I saw that one a long time ago. Really made my blood boil. People can be so stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM

You know...it could happen when you are not smoking pot, however, your reaction time would be better if you are not lighting up.

dirby1988
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

True. I fell out if a 2 story when i was 2 but there were no adults around and i was pushed out the window but my cousin. I was fine tho. I wasnt hurt at all. Not even a scratch. I was really lucky but i told my mom that i seen angels and they carried me down to the ground.

Quoting OneToughMami:

You know...it could happen when you are not smoking pot, however, your reaction time would be better if you are not lighting up.

OneToughMami
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:42 PM

See, if their were adults I am sure one could have reacted and grabbed you. My friend jumped out of a window when he was 8 because his grandmother punished him. Busted out a tooth and broke his arm. smh he also inhaled cholrine at age 11 as a joke...sooo not the brightest crayon

Quoting dirby1988:

True. I fell out if a 2 story when i was 2 but there were no adults around and i was pushed out the window but my cousin. I was fine tho. I wasnt hurt at all. Not even a scratch. I was really lucky but i told my mom that i seen angels and they carried me down to the ground.

Quoting OneToughMami:

dirby1988
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I have one of those in my family. My little brother wasnt the brightest either. As a baby he stuck metal things in the electrical sockets and got shocked but kept doing it. Then when he was a toddler he almost drank bleach and he would swallow things not meant to be swallowed like pencil erasers, metal necklace hcains, things like that. He pierced his nipple with a toothpick and hes just crazy. He use to carve old girlfriends names in his leg with knives and put ink on it to it look like a homemade tatoo. He was quite retarded if you ask me lol

Quoting OneToughMami:

See, if their were adults I am sure one could have reacted and grabbed you. My friend jumped out of a window when he was 8 because his grandmother punished him. Busted out a tooth and broke his arm. smh he also inhaled cholrine at age 11 as a joke...sooo not the brightest crayon

Quoting dirby1988:

Quoting OneToughMami:

OneToughMami
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I remember the joke lol..."Look I'm sniffing coke!"...3 days in the hospital being treated for cholrine poisoning...he still didn't learn and rode his bike on the highway...at 12

Quoting dirby1988:

I have one of those in my family. My little brother wasnt the brightest either. As a baby he stuck metal things in the electrical sockets and got shocked but kept doing it. Then when he was a toddler he almost drank bleach and he would swallow things not meant to be swallowed like pencil erasers, metal necklace hcains, things like that. He pierced his nipple with a toothpick and hes just crazy. He use to carve old girlfriends names in his leg with knives and put ink on it to it look like a homemade tatoo. He was quite retarded if you ask me lol

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting dirby1988:

Quoting OneToughMami:

dirby1988
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Some kids never learn their lesson lol

Quoting OneToughMami:

I remember the joke lol..."Look I'm sniffing coke!"...3 days in the hospital being treated for cholrine poisoning...he still didn't learn and rode his bike on the highway...at 12

Quoting dirby1988:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting dirby1988:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

If she wanted to not watch her kid then she should have hired a babysitter to watch her child. Her excuse of I walked out of the room, so the other people should watch her child is not right. It is her her child, not theirs. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)