Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Df accused me of cheating cuz i wanted to shower during the day

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM
  • 62 Replies

I was itching really bad and it wouldnt stop.We have bedbugs and fleas(weve had apt professionally sprayed twice and spent $500 to have it done but it didnt work so were stuck with em til our lease is up May 2013) Figured a shower would make it stop so instead of telling df i was taking a shower i made the mistake of asking. He said if i wanted a shower i have to send sexy pics after i get out. Well i just wanted to stop itching and after arguing with him about the pics it calmed and hardly itched. Well when he got home that night he said i had to be hiding something cuz i never shower during the day always at night with him. he said i must of just fucked somebody and i wanted to wash the smell off. I dont know anybody here but his family for 1 and 2 dd was home and i would never do that in front of her! I'm gettin tired of him accusing me of stuff and thats part of the reason i left the first time. And hes starting to do it again and hes like i could go find a woman 10x better than you and im like well go do it and he turns it on me and is like why, cuz u dont love me anymore? or some bs like that. i liked it a hell of alot better at my moms. I was free and could do anything i wanted. Here with df i have to ask to do anything except pee. but to eat or shower or use comp i have to ask. i dont like it here but im trying to make it work cuz i really do love him.  weve been together 2 years.

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a feeling he has already gone after other women and you need to get in a better relationship.  The chronic infestation will not cease if you havent treated the mattresses and all linens with a high heat essentially baking them to death.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
He is accusing you cuz he is fucking his babies mom and you are to stupid to leave him...why are you really still living in a bug infested house that reeks of piss?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

sounds to me like he has a guilty conscience and probably is already cheating. 

-AshleyNicole-
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:34 AM
4 moms liked this
You ask to shower, eat, & use the computer? Huh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FloridaGurl4

sounds to me he has a guilty conscience

jpalmer
Sounds like abuse...and anyone that allows you to live in bedbugs is just gross!!! Besides i would report that to the county health dep! Your land lord will be in some serious trouble because it's thier resposibility NOT on you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:35 AM
3 moms liked this
You had to ask him if you could take a shower and he wasn't even home? Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
1 mom liked this

well that is class all around that post eh?  You are going to live in bugs till then?  I assume you have kids.  Wont CPS step in?  

Seriously though you need therapy.  You dont love this guy.  Nobody loves a man that treats them like this.  You just dont want to be alone or something.  CRAZY.  

mstkn.identity
2 moms liked this
Leave him. My exdh was like that. It only gets worse. Do NOT marry him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM

It's time to either leave or stop complaining. if you dont like how he treats you or how he makes you feel then leave. i understand that you love him, but it doenst sound to me like he loves you because you dont say or do things like that to people that you love. IMO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN